• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malang Sarr

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Jeeez just watched this guys highlights, looks like a black version of Ake.

My only worry now with him is his fifa rating, 75 with a potential of 80 for a 20 year old... yikes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

My only worry now with him is his fifa rating, 75 with a potential of 80 for a 20 year old... yikes.
On FM he is damn good.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
This would be perfect instead of spending more money. Obviously we can keep starting 2 young cbs in Saliba and Sarr for all games but obviously we can rotate with Luiz and others. If we get Partey and another good CM, this set of CB should be enough for next season IMO.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Am worried this would block a marquee LCB signing but as a Kolasinac on 1/3th the wages and third choice LCB signing I could get behind it.

Impact

Established Member
Interesting as replacement of Kolasinac? Kolasinac is on high wages (£100k) and could fetch a decent fee I imagine (€10-15m), while being an absolutely terrible footballer.

Malang can play LB and would be better in a 3 at the back I imagine.

This is exactly what I think. Tierney is the starter. Sarr offers cover there if we want a defensive option (think Sagna) and Saka if we want a more attacking option. Sarr can play LB, LCB in a three, and LCB in a two as well. Sensible signing on a free.

I also think this will be in addition to signing a starting CB like Upamecano.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What about on UT? Bet you’re rinsing you’re mum’s credit card for that.

Shalmaneser V

I recommended him on here a while back. Move makes sense. Don’t think it’ll happen though. Can see him joining Leipzig.

db10fan

Smart signing if true although i would prefer Evan Ndicka who has similar profile but taller and bigger. However unlike Ndicka, Malang Sarr is free transfer so will save our budget for CM and make profit even if he fails to develop. He is young but experienced in Ligue 1, proven to be versatile, lefty, decent physical attributes, decent on the ball. Currently seems to be a decent rotation option but has clear potential to improve to be 1st team quality. Can see him develop into a Monreal type LB/LCB, but bigger and stronger, which may be the perfect partner for Saliba.
If we get M. Sarr then we have Mari/Sarr as Left CB and KT/Kola/Sarr/Saka as LB/LWB. That means we can focus Saka for LW (no need to buy LW so more funds for other positions) and move Auba to CF or cash in Kola to add funds for other positions.
Get M.Sarr in Edu/Vinai/Raul.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sarr is left footed, young and technically pretty good but doesnt he struggle defensively against tricky players?
Not really a CB I want us to sign this summer unless we are going to keep the back 3 next season and Kolasinac is going to be sold.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Wanted him when he first broke through under Favre. He was pretty talented both defensively as well as on the ball. Don't know what happened after that. Under Arteta could definitely find his footing again.

Goonger

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What about on UT? Bet you’re rinsing you’re mum’s credit card for that.

Nah my mums poor, couldn't do that, card would decline.

Funny story though, when I was a wee young lad my dad let me use his credit card to get my Xbox membership and I started playing Fifa UT, fast forward like 3 months in I realised you could buy packs for around £8 and then when I clicked buy it just used my saved details of my dads card. Obviously I'm buzzing with that.

Anyway me being so dumb and young I'd assume he wouldn't know I've bought packs, and I'd buy like 1 every other day and wait to see if he'd say something, little did I know it was in the days where you'd check your credit card statement monthly and he really wasn't too happy when I racked up a bill of about £200 on UT.

Top Bottom