• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 34 (July 7-9)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Me too. I just got attacked by a mod and his attack dogs(his ass lickers who want trusted status) today for telling the truth. :lol:

giphy.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Reckon Bournemouth are struggling in the run-in with the lack of fans, this is the type of game where the home crowd could really make a difference. They've been on top here but with them fighting for their lives a packed Vitality Stadium would give them that extra boost.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s didn't have shot against a team who conceding 3 goals a game. Should have stick with pochy mourinho without the players he want won't improve Sp**s

Tir Na Nog

Not sticking up for Mourinho here, but there's a theory going round that Pochettino practically ran these players into the ground. It sort makes sense given the intensity they played with under him.

Tir Na Nog

Didn't he mostly play the same players too?

Yeah pretty much from what I remember. The standard always seemed to be.

Lloris
Trippier Alderwiereld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Dembele
Son Alli Eriksen
Kane
Obviously at RB Walker or Aurier also played, Sissoko and Winks came into midfield, etc but in general their team largely remained the same and he'd play the same players constantly.

Yeah pretty much from what I remember. The standard always seemed to be.

Lloris
Trippier Alderwiereld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Dembele
Son Alli Eriksen
Kane
Obviously at RB Walker or Aurier also played, Sissoko and Winks came into midfield, etc but in general their team largely remained the same and he'd play the same players constantly.

It will be interesting to see when the experience day on Klopp teams is. I remember his Dortmund last year team coming down like plain crashing the ground.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Just turned in to the Sp**s game...what happened to the Bournemouth player?
Took a shot from a freekick in the chest and collapsed on the sidelines after a bit. Didn't look good

EDIT: Sorry it was a clash of heads

Top Bottom