• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is way worse and much more disrespectful than anything Guendouzi is alleged to have done. He needs to grow up for sure, but nothing I'm reading here makes him a lost cause, all these leaks about a 21 year old is pretty scummy tbh, just deal with it internally. At this point a change is probably for the best for him too.

You are just assuming you know the whole story. Maybe there is a lot more that Guendouzi did that we don't know.

GDeep™

League is very weak
"For 10 minutes we have been standing here while he is laughing, 10 minutes we have been stuck like this" ...this is apparently what he is saying in Greek :lol:

What's he laughing at anyway...what are they doing?

Is he laughing at his accent or something? Whenever Sok talks he laughs.

Same goes the other way, just a while ago people were ripping into AMN for his attitude/mentality and questioning his character with little information to draw those conclusions.

All I'm saying is that if we are so willingly to let him go maybe there is something worse he did than making mockery like they did with Emery with his language barrier.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Same goes the other way, just a while ago people were ripping into AMN for his attitude/mentality and questioning his character with little information to draw those conclusions.
I remember, good point, and now he’s like the black James Milner on this forum.

lazyfreak

Nah. You don't play over two years continuously at full-back/wing-back, put in mostly sub-par and nonchalant like performances topped off with going public about how you're not a defender and not expect to get ripped into! Only reason you're using Maitland-Niles for your argument is because he's now starting to show signs of turning a corner under Arteta.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Swap deal with Partey or just outright sell him.
I am glad Arteta is not taking his **** in.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to know who's advising him, what are his family and agents doing in all of this? If a 21 year old was completely alone then i can understand them making stupid mistakes like this, but footballers are surrounded by advisors.

Even if his advisors think he can go to another club and succeed there, surely the main goal for his career is to earn a place in the France team? He's not gonna get anywhere near the France team with behaviour like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom