• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

If we don't give Arteta a huge transfer kitty to fix this squad whilst FFP restrictions are relaxed its so embarrassing.

Chelsea will fly if they get all their targets, City are City, Liverpool are Liverpool. Wolves will spend, United are on the up and will spend. 5 teams right there who need to be overtaken.

We are currently on par with Leicester. With the signings we'll likely make this summer it just helps us challenge for top 4, obviously its hard to attract players without CL footy but there's top players out there.
I also think it's perhaps the best time for Kroenke to chip in if the market is shown to be down.

GDeep™

League is very weak
With sales, you would think we can splash out 200M this summer if the owner is serious about getting CL again.

More likely though, we do loans, freebies, swaps and sell to buys. Some poverty type business.

Poverty FC.

Kroenke hasn’t put his hands in his pocket for 15 years, now is the time.

But instead the club are leaking poverty fc type stories, “there is no money, we’ll have to swap or loan”.

Chicago_Gunner

With sales, you would think we can splash out 200M this summer if the owner is serious about getting CL again.

More likely though, we do loans, freebies, swaps and sell to buys. Some poverty type business.

Poverty FC.

Kroenke hasn’t put his hands in his pocket for 15 years, now is the time.

But instead the club are leaking poverty fc type stories, “there is no money, we’ll have to swap or loan”.

I have a sliver of hope this good run of form at the end of the season shows kronke that backing Arteta with some $$ can get us back to CL. Wish list stuff tho

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
@Leo_ense_ can **** off too. ****ing ****.

3UBR.gif

Hope the virus is receding in India, Gagan.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Need to spend 100m net to get us back up there.

I've been thinking this but do we? Could we possibly just strengthen our midfield and be ready to challenge for the top 4.

We have a new CB coming in, we basically have a new right back and pretty much have another new CB in Mari. We also signed Luiz on, our CB target is obviously Upamecano but we don't know if we'll be able to afford it.

For me we can challenge with Leno, Cedric/Bellerin, Saliba, Mari/Luiz, Tierney. Upamecano would simply push us a little further and consolidate that position. Upa/Saliba could well be a title challenging partnership in the future but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

The main part is the midfield. Partey is clearly our main target. However with Özil being how he is and his contract being up next summer, Guendouzi leaving and Ceballos probably not staying we must also sign a playmaker. Either a playmaker or a Grealish type because that attack needs something. Saka can play LCM or in the front three but its important we add something else.

So in theory, if Auba stays and everything goes to plan with sales of deadwood and Douzi we only really have to spend 30-70M net on someone who can link things together and just add a spark.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I've been thinking this but do we? Could we possibly just strengthen our midfield and be ready to challenge for the top 4.

We have a new CB coming in, we basically have a new right back and pretty much have another new CB in Mari. We also signed Luiz on, our CB target is obviously Upamecano but we don't know if we'll be able to afford it.

For me we can challenge with Leno, Cedric/Bellerin, Saliba, Mari/Luiz, Tierney. Upamecano would simply push us a little further and consolidate that position. Upa/Saliba could well be a title challenging partnership in the future but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

The main part is the midfield. Partey is clearly our main target. However with Özil being how he is and his contract being up next summer, Guendouzi leaving and Ceballos probably not staying we must also sign a playmaker. Either a playmaker or a Grealish type because that attack needs something. Saka can play LCM or in the front three but its important we add something else.

So in theory, if Auba stays and everything goes to plan with sales of deadwood and Douzi we only really have to spend 30-70M net on someone who can link things together and just add a spark.
Id take Partey and Grealish and a Laca replacement or a winger left or right. A cb is still needed.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lowers the losses totals on the books and frees up some cash for transfers that well have to pay back down the line. I likey.

Paid back to KSE tho who owns it so its just a cheeky way of giving the club money without it looking bad like City.

Even if its just to make the club more secure it allows us to spend more in the market, knock on effect n all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom