• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Finances

"Still, it's something" ...is what Stan's wife says to him in bed every night, the absolute ****.

What a scumbag, worst day ever for our club when we were sold to him :mad:

Isn't Stans wife richer than him? Imagine being married for as long as they have and its his wife who says "Whos your daddy" when they are in bed.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This looks to be a financial help so we don't have to sell players to cover for the loss we're going to make this season and next.

Not sure why so many people think we're gonna invest money in players this summer and our owners gonna finance that. There's no way anyone would invest serious money in a club that has committed a financial massacre with contracts and bad investments over the last 5 years.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There's no way anyone would invest serious money in a club that has committed a financial massacre with contracts and bad investments over the last 5 years.

It's funny how we always prided ourselves on being the financially smart and secure team since the stadium move...but since we have had money to spend, we basically turned into a recovering gambling addict set loose in Las Vegas for the weekend :lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This was my first guess! I mastered Finances101. Now I can start ripping the working-class off!

Yeah someone originally tweeted they’re paying only the fixed rate but the stock exchange statement said they’re paying back fixed and floating, so all of the debt.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No, we still had very much left to play of long term loans.

Also, the debt is probably paid up by a new loan from KSE. So we will still have to pay it in the end! But maybe now the interest is a bit lower.
I'm confused why we should pay him back isn't he the owner? :lol:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The stadium debt was still owed and we were due to pay service debt payments next year of 21m. Cash reserves were just over 130m i read the other week.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The stadium debt was still owed and we were due to pay service debt payments next year of 21m. Cash reserves were just over 130m i read the other week.

Yeah and according to Twitter £30m+ of that was ring-fenced as part of the loan agreement. So it frees up £50m in cash (if Kroenke doesn’t take interest out of the club for the KSE loan).

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Yeah and according to Twitter £30m+ of that was ring-fenced as part of the loan agreement. So it frees up £50m in cash (if Kroenke doesn’t take interest out of the club for the KSE loan).
Yeah so basically the club now owes the debt to KSE, i dont know if that is a good thing or not.

Top Bottom