• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,915

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
This could have been any Arsenal match the last ****ing 10 years. Where’s the so called progress. I see nothing. We can’t even compete for 6’th. Sick sick sick:frustrated:

rupscund

One of the worst Sp**s teams for years and we still couldn't beat them.

Set up wrong from the start yet again, unmotivated, clueless Arteta. And the less said about Pepe the better!!

Top Quality

This is on the defence (Kola, Mustafi), not on Arteta. We were the better teams in terms of game play, but can't help making stupid mistakes.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Tone was set with the way we conceded the equaliser. Sp**s knew that no matter how dogshit they are that we're always one **** away from conceding a goal. From the moment it was all about letting us have the ball and just wait till we invariably made another mistake.

10th at best is what this team deserves this season with how abject we've been. If there's any justice in the world that's were we'll finish.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You’re right but our recent recruitment gives me absolutely no hope. Defence is the worst it’s ever been in my lifetime of watching arsenal and we sign Mari, Cedric? We’re not going up the table anytime soon.

We need to spend proper money unfortunately, its the only way we can start moving in the right direction.

Top four quality first and foremost, and for that we need a defender, midfielder, and forward.

I think at goalkeeper we have two quality players, we are now faced with a challenge on keeping them both.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We should put Saka at WB and move Tierney to the centre.

Or go back to a flat 4 with Saka in midfield.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Martinez has stopped this from being a cricket score. Sp**s have done much better overall. Possession stats dont hide that.

you look at the game up till they scored the 2:1, nothing after it as there was full risk after that.
We had almost 90 percent of the game before and should've scored 3 clear goals whilst we gifted one.

This game was a pure fluke and there was nothing deterministic about it. Mourinho got lucky, Arteta unlucky - simple as that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we created many chances.
Ceballos-Xhaka is working very well.
We did not take our chances and we are piss poor at the back.
Martinez MOTM.
We didn't we had like 90% of ball in 30 minutes of 2nd half and only created 2 auba hit the bar and the other from deflection other team with more creativity would've destroyed this Sp**s side they were tired

Gunners1616

Arteta has no excuse. He keep forcing it with this sh*t defense week in week out.

Holding, Sokratis and even AMN are the least error-prone ones but he keeps playing that trio Mustafi - Luiz -Kolasinac. One of the worst defense of the club history.

Hooplehead

Can't believe that was a derby game, I know there's no fans so it was never gonna be the same but so many were going through the motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom