• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Always felt there was a top 'keeper in there with Martinez — his current form is proving that. He has been very good.

Although he still needs to be careful with his distribution. Clearly capable but sometimes I think he makes passes without always thinking about how able the defender receiving the ball is. There was a moment with David Luiz that could have been costly.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Would you guys sell Leno if Emi keeps it up for the last few games?
I doubt any significant offers will come in for him but considering how little money we have and how badly we need to improve our squad you`d have to think about it if someone offered 20-25M for Leno.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Two years left on his contract, we should probably already start working on a new deal.
Think we’ll cash in, mentioned before that a lot of clubs will be seeing his performances and want him. He’s at an age now where he needs to settle down as a number 1 somewhere.

It’d be just like Arsenal to do a reverse Cech and sell him to Chelsea, except Martinez will probably become the new Neuer for them.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Think we’ll cash in, mentioned before that a lot of clubs will be seeing his performances and want him. He’s at an age now where he needs to settle down as a number 1 somewhere.

It’d be just like Arsenal to do a reverse Cech and sell him to Chelsea, except Martinez will probably become the new Neuer for them.
I would hate to see him leave, rather sell Leno. I rate Leno but feel more secure with Martinez. will probably be Argetinas number 1 soon too, they don`t have much to choose from when it comes to GKs.

Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should sell matt Macey firsr ffs the guy is 26 years old with limited career games.

TinFish

This is the best run an Arsenal keeper has ever had since I started watching in the Seamen days.

We need to keep him & Leno. Sell the other crap we have and rebuild. No reason to not sell him. We have funds with or without him gone, besides he wont get more than £10 million for him if we are lucky.

Kav

Established Member
He has been solid, both of our Gk's have been good this season. Sadly we can't protect them with our poor defending as a team.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Give him a new contract and extend his deal as a reward.

Unless he goes dodgy from now till the end of the season, Arteta has a massive headache for next season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The lad looks confidant and that's one of the main ingredients for a goalie. That finger tip save shows he's athletic too, and way he rushed out to stop that Kane chip was awesome. Had he been slower it would have been over his head. Oh and he looks pretty tasty with his feet.

I'd say he's a 'keeper'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom