• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
We're ready to beat City on Saturday night. In my opinion Tierney played very well as CLB better than playing as LWB, he is very strong and also stopped Salah during the game, Salah couldn't do anything and he is going to dream with KT tonight

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Defensively as well, remember that chance when Luiz fell on his ass? Look at Tierney’s defending.

Martinez saved this defence’s ass once again, I won’t give any praise to the others.

You're an absolute meme mate. We defended well as a unit. Tierney hardly put a foot wrong are you feeling OK?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Southampton-esque victory and our fans are twerking in celebration.

You hate to see it.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We beat arguably the best team in the world and some people still find reasons to moan.

Oh well...

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We lost our attacking and slick counter attacking football when Arsène Wenger left the club.

Sad times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom