• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
Fantastic result the team looked like a different team compared to what we had last season the defending look a lot better and players looked like they wanted to win the game instead of the way they have looked in the past.
Hopefully we can get Auba to sign a new contract because we need his goals, The way that Martinez is playing in goal Leno is going to have a fight on his hands to get his place back,
Looking forward to our next game now which is a bit more than you could say last year.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

EdPJi5qXgAcFuPY

Thought Peps baby pecker was sticking out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What i love today is the discipline and workrate from everyone we underdogs and played like that we frustrated city we frustrated thier key players and we got clinical when we needed to a performance Simeone would be absolutely proud of.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We won despite Bellerin and Mustafi conspiring to feck us ffs.

Arteta is a genius!

Thank you Papa Wenger for bringing this beautiful man to our club

em9999

My rainbows
This has been a fantastic week and to cap it off my new single is available in shops

Lets Get This Party Started [Explicit]
More information:

Mohamed7

Fantastic performance minus the first 10 minutes and Mustafi.

I was not confident at all prior to the line up, but once I saw it I thought we had a chance.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The dedication was amazing.

When was the last time we played a game of 90 minutes and the players were having cramps. They played their guts out.

Massive performance!

Now being on Chelsea. I'd prefer to play them over United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom