• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We now have a great coach, a solid goal keeper, a decent front line and a fantastic left back.

That's our base line to build from.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We now have a great coach, a solid goal keeper, a decent front line and a fantastic left back.

That's our base line to build from.

The question now is, can we deliver when it comes to recruitment. Per and Freddie and the other lads at the Academy will produce promising youngsters, but we will need ready made quality as well.

There should be no doubt now. Arteta Knows.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think Arteta may actually be legit. I am now slightly hopeful.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Beat Liverpool and City in 4 days. Results vs. Wolves and what should've been with Leicester. Brilliant young coach. Time to back and invest.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Officially an Arteta stan hence forth. We conceded just one goal against Liverpool and Man City. Victories straight from Simeones play book.

Shalmaneser V

You see what difference a plan, focus, commitment, some discipline and teamwork can make to a defence?

This is what I’m talking about!

Arteta has to ingrain this ethos back into the club. No good doing it sporadically. This has to be the benchmark.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's made the first crack in my tough exterior. This was like Liverpool but with counter attacks that actually worked.

Nothing wrong with being cautious, both agree on the xG but once we can bin some of the plumbers in the summer and get in some actual ballers who can pass and dribble think Mikel has shown enough to be in with a chance of turning the xG right around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom