• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We need an option (or obligation) to buy if there is to be another loan. If he keeps his current performances up, he'd be 40-50m next summer.

That's one of the upsides of having Raul that many like to have unmentioned - he ain't getting tricked in those deals, if he wants a loan for Ceballos, he'll do every single bit to get a fixed fair option to buy him afterwards.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If it's around 20m then it's a no brainer really. He's showing that he could be at least a 30-40m player, so if you can buy him for less than that you either get a good young player on the pitch, or worst case you can sell for a good price later.

This might be an example of outsmarting the market.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It will be a reasonable fee because Real probably want rid. While Zidane remains coach he’s never getting a chance, likewise Ceballos probably wants out for the same reasons and now he has a coach who has faith in him he’ll want to stay here.

Although I just noticed that article is written by Kike Marin so it’s almost definitely bollocks.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It will be a reasonable fee because Real probably want rid. While Zidane remains coach he’s never getting a chance, likewise Ceballos probably wants out for the same reasons and now he has a coach who has faith in him he’ll want to stay here.

Although I just noticed that article is written by Kike Marin so it’s almost definitely bollocks.

iirc wasn’t Kike the first to mention we wanted Ceballos last summer?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
iirc wasn’t Kike the first to mention we wanted Ceballos last summer?

D_ISJFBWkAMEfoc

That was when reports first started coming out and Marca were saying we were favourites.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

D_ISJFBWkAMEfoc

That was when reports first started coming out and Marca were saying we were favourites.

Yeah it was either he broke it or was completely wrong, I couldn’t remember. Swear he covered it by saying he meant on a permanent basis.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Loan plus 20m obligation would be great deal. Ceballos want to be in euros next year so choosing his next team could be important he started to settle in here we have Spanish manager

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Real prefer the funds now, I know we never pay up all at once but I wouldn't bother with a loan and risk not getting him. Give them £10m now and same next year! He has improved so much since the restart its a no brainer. Also his improvement and rubbed off on Xhaka, or they are just a good pairing. Go for Partey and may as well sell Torreira & Guen.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I would swap Guendouzi for Ceballos straight up. Dont care about more money or whatever. Dani is the perfect age to continue developing and is starting to look more and more a premier league player as the games go buy.

This is a deal needs done now as his price will only go one way. At 20-25m its such an easy decision.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
If the fee is £20m or less as rumoured, it a no brainer. Now he's playing in his actual position rather than his perceived position, he's showing how valuable he can be, and unless he gets Diaby like injuries, his resale value shouldn't diminish much, so strategically its an easy choice too

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Madrid want Guendouzi it could be quite handy

Imagine Madrid having to give us Ceballos plus money for Guen. I think there are teams who will buy Guen for more than £20m so if Real want him they would have to cough up. I'd be happy with a straight swap, I dont like Douzi's mentality!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If he wants to stay then there is little Madrid can do. They dont want him so its just about reaching the right agreement. Since Real really need the cash I'd say buy now for £15m or obligation next summer for £20m.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Real want to collect some cash to put towards transfers, I say offer what they want as long as it’s around 20M and straight away tie Dani down to a 5 year deal.

His price is only going to double, treble and more, in the coming years. One good season and a player is worth 60M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom