• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein, Romano and basically everybody else is saying we’re offering him around Europe.

Doubt we’ll get a fee, gonna be a ****ty swap deal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein, Romano and basically everybody else is saying we’re offering him around Europe.

Exactly. Real and Barca don’t have money to be spending on Guendouzi. The Italian teams aren’t going to pay big money for him either. The only team that would have the funds to buy him would be PSG and I doubt they buy back someone who left their academy. He’ll be swapped or sold for a lot less than people are expecting.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You wonder how many top clubs would be in for him with his attitude problems. PSG have had problems shifting Rabiot for years.

Reckon we’re looking at selling to Roma or Lyon level clubs unless we can trick Everton for a third time into overpaying.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don’t see any suitable players to swap either. The only one I think is possible is Partey if we come to some sort of agreement with Atletico to pay more than his clause.

£30m and Guendouzi or something.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t see any suitable players to swap either. The only one I think is possible is Partey if we come to some sort of agreement with Atletico to pay more than his clause.

£30m and Guendouzi or something.

Justin Kluivert swap with Roma back on I’m hearing.

Shalmaneser V

How is it that clubs like Liverpool get 40M handed to them for some complete no marks like Solanke and Danny Ward by some Micky Mouse clubs but we’ll be lucky to get any sort of fee for a player who 6 months ago was considered one the most promising young midfielders in Europe?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How is it that clubs like Liverpool get 40M handed to them for some complete no marks like Solanke and Danny Ward by some Micky Mouse clubs but we’ll be lucky to get any sort of fee for a player who 6 months ago was considered one the most promising young midfielders in Europe?

The teams that want him abroad have no money. Its elite teams after him. The smaller teams in the PL are always desperate to get players in that will improve them and will spend a large chunk of cash.

Hence why we robbed Everton for Iwobi and why Ox went for 40M. If Ox only had suitors from abroad the fee would probably be a considerable amount lower.

Shalmaneser V

The teams that want him abroad have no money. Its elite teams after him. The smaller teams in the PL are always desperate to get players in that will improve them and will spend a large chunk of cash.

Hence why we robbed Everton for Iwobi and why Ox went for 40M. If Ox only had suitors from abroad the fee would probably be a considerable amount lower.

That’s just it. Clubs always seem to be skint when they’re interested in our players.

Napoli are about to spunk 80M on a still relatively unproven Osimhen. Bet if he were our player they wouldn’t be prepared to pay even half that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doubt we'll end up getting too much money he form declined this season s**ty attitude and the virus impacted clubs financially clubs like Lille OM Lyon could be interested but they'll won't offer us much money

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why not buy Bellingham for 20m and sell Guendouzi for 40m? But thats now too late.

Who’s going to give us 40m for Guendouzi?

And Bellingham was set on Dortmund, he clearly wants to follow the same steps as Jadon Sancho.

Shalmaneser V

Doubt we'll end up getting too much money he form declined this season s**ty attitude and the virus impacted clubs financially clubs like Lille OM Lyon could be interested but they'll won't offer us much money

It’s a shame. Clubs like Lyon or Marseille would be a perfect move for him to get this career back on track.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Who’s going to give us 40m for Guendouzi?

And Bellingham was set on Dortmund, he clearly wants to follow the same steps as Jadon Sancho.
These young talents don't seem to understand that we can give them that same experience but in England. It's annoying that they view us as too big for guaranteed minutes while Dortmund are a CL club with better midfielders than us.

We just can't win.:lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I also think the reason we're not getting huge offers for Douzi is that other than heart he doesn't seem to have any standout technical attributes.

He's well ahead of the curve in terms of minutes and experience for a player his age so I always respected his potential but I also couldn't see what about him would eventually make him a world beater. Maybe that's what these top clubs are thinking as well?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Most ideal swap deal we can possibly do is for Aouar. I think Guendouzi + 10-15M for Aouar would be incredible business.
Was just going to post this. Think it’d take more than 15m in addition though. Maybe we could throw in Nelson or ESR on loan, but would rather they had a season in Championship tbh

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Can we change the question to "Keep, sell, or swap?"

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Was just going to post this. Think it’d take more than 15m in addition though. Maybe we could throw in Nelson or ESR on loan, but would rather they had a season in Championship tbh

That or Partey are the only realistic swaps that also improve us quite a bit in areas we need to improve.

Guendouzi's value is probably £30-35M. So add £15M for Partey and probably the same for Aouar. Who is supposedly valued at £36M this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom