• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
True, but you don't go on to replace your best players with ones bought for peanuts that don't deliver the same numbers.
We sold Henry and replaced him with Eduardo, Fabregas for Arteta, RvP for Giroud.
Always the poor man's version as a replacement.
We sold Anelka and bought TH14 and built the Hale End Academy with the money.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
@EinmalImmerEwig Some of your numbers are inflated. Which of those went for £80m plus? Liverpool got about £120m for Coutinho.
I think I deflated the figure for Overmars and Petit
Coutinho was amazing business, and Wenger ****ed up with loads of players at the end, when coincidentally DD wasn't there any more, but AW and DD, that was pretty special.

Just as an aside, I donated for the plane at WBA, got a Wenger Out banner into the media, and was very happy when he went, but the real evil is quite clearly Kroenke, and the bastards that sold him their shares, and made us have to sell our one.
That I will never forgive.
Wenger? He lost the plot at the end, but his heart was pure.
Kroenke's isn't.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I used to do consulting, pretty corporate stuff. Now I do operational improvement which is kind of the same thing but for one company instead of various clients.

We're a tech company, that's all I'll say for now. Can't have you tracking me down. What about you? Full time shagger?
Similar background here, working for a large public tech company. What made you leave consulting?

GoonerJay24

Diaby, Wilshere, Ramsey, Eduardo, Debuchy, Santi ... Mike Dean, Atkinson etc.

i mean there is so much more to moan about if one is in the mood.

Losing Coquelin, Koscielny, Alexis, Wilshere and Welbeck at the same time in 15/16 really derailed our campaign that year

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

A nice little thing he's done is start to repair the damage that years of thrashings and humiliating losses have done to our rep/brand. Arsenal beating Liverpool and a full strength City is something that players take notice of.

It starts to get easier to convince top players to come/stay because there's something already there, something they can add to instead of coming here to lose/draw to the top 4 eight times a season.

I think it's something that is a bit understated as imo fixing our brand has huge implications in terms of recruitment and sponsorship deals.
Agreed my bro. Next step is trashing the little ones 6-0 again like City does. They need to respect us again like they did before under Wenger (before the last season perhaps). Teams went 10 men behind the ball holding on for dear life. Remember moaning we didn’t have a plan B to break them down when Wengerball didn’t do the trick. Oh oh first world problems.

Emery setting us up against palace at home like we’re facing prime Barca has made every little team think they can beat us, home and away. I need that confidence on Saturday afternoon that I’m about to watch Arsenal trash some poor club again instead of remembering all the humiliations we’ve gone through last few years. I don’t want to be relieved we beat Watford 2-1. I want to be annoyed that we didn’t score more than 4 goals. I need Arteta to win back the respekt.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Agreed my bro. Next step is trashing the little ones 6-0 again like City does. They need to respect us again like they did before under Wenger (before the last season perhaps). Teams went 10 men behind the ball holding on for dear life. Remember moaning we didn’t have a plan B to break them down when Wengerball didn’t do the trick. Oh oh first world problems.

Emery setting us up against palace at home like we’re facing prime Barca has made every little team think they can beat us, home and away. I need that confidence on Saturday afternoon that I’m about to watch Arsenal trash some poor club again instead of remembering all the humiliations we’ve gone through last few years. I don’t want to be relieved we beat Watford 2-1. I want to be annoyed that we didn’t score more than 4 goals. I need Arteta to win back the respekt.
Start trashing teams and the referees seem to respect you more as well, that's something we definitely need. But tbh if we do start trashing teams then we won't have to rely on those **** referees as much anyway.

Manberg

Predator

Wait for reinforcements so that Arteta changes to a 4-3-3. That’s what’s designed to trash teams.
Arteta’s moved to a 3-4-3, placing the midfielder in defence, to fix our leaky defence. I don’t expect free flowing attacking football with it.

balthazar

Love how he handles the media. Can't be cajoled into an answer he doesn't want to give. Asked whether Özil will feature vs Villa. Arteta: "Mesut is training at the moment." lol. Would make a good government spokesperson.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Start trashing teams and the referees seem to respect you more as well, that's something we definitely need. But tbh if we do start trashing teams then we won't have to rely on those **** referees as much anyway.

I don't know if that has less to do with *respect* and more to do with them not being able to **** you over anymore because the goal difference is already too big.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I came upon this image from an old interview of Santi by Mikel.
https://as.com/futbol/2012/10/10/mas_futbol/1349850423_850215.html

What a great picture, Santi had such an infectious smile :)

1349850419_740215_0000000001_noticia_grande.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I came upon this image from an old interview of Santi by Mikel.
https://as.com/futbol/2012/10/10/mas_futbol/1349850423_850215.html

What a great picture, Santi had such an infectious smile :)

1349850419_740215_0000000001_noticia_grande.jpg
I remember when we had signed Cazorla and I didn't know him. I remember Arteta in a couple interviews swearing this guy was worldclass and a "special special player".
Stood out to me cause you rarely hear players (at Arsenal anyways) come out and straight up say, nah you guys don't even know, hes the guy.
I'm Rambling but yeah that stuck out to me, he wasn't wrong.

Top Bottom