• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Tuesday July 21 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Aston Villa win

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
There is nothing positive to say about 1st half performance. It is really embarrassing. Arteta's unbalance team selection didnt help, but some players played like donkeys.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Such an uninspiring performance. Looks like one of those games where we wouldn't score even if the match lasted 900 minutes.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
If we play like this in the final we are gonna get smoked. I tell you something, we better up our game next half cos this isn't even looking like a training match.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our set piece defending, specifically corners, need full focus before the final.

This is a weak spot of ours.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such careless performance and clueless i would've understood it if we got nothing to play for but we still have chance for 7th with result here and players yet again not showing up

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was always gonna be a big ask with a second string side and the mental effort needed for the last two big wins.

If I was Arteta I’d be showing the Kroenke’s how we can’t even rest 2/3 players without looking like a bottom half PL side. Can’t expect to win trophies with a squad like this.

We’re carrying at least two guys who wouldn’t look out of place at a relegation battle side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom