• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 37 (July 18-22)

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Hearing Gdeep is out on the streets celebrating in Birmingham, in his full Firmino kit. Look a right knob, i hear.

proud-indian-liverpool-fan-reacts-to-being-called-cocky-ahead-of-their-renewed-title-challenge-1200x900-1565354644_1200x900.jpg

Gunners1616

3 seaons without losing a single match at home... That and the 31 wins in 37 games might be the most impressive stat.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
A forward who doesn't take pens is a coward imo, shows a lack of character as it is a pressure moment.

If you are the main man sure, but a young forward is not expected to take penalties, especially when there are already proven penalty takers in front of him. If he refuses to step up in a penalty shootout he'd be a coward.

My point though, 15 npg makes it way more impressive than if it was say 15 goals, but 5 of them were penalties.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I said it before that our defense is better than Chelsea's albeit slightly

Latest posts

Top Bottom