• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here make a mistake every 3 games & you are our best CB.

david_luiz_shkodran_Mustafi.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Must take unbelievable mental strength to get through a game after knowing you ****ed up, especially when you’re as much as a laughing stock as he was at the time. I can’t stand him as a player but you have to respect his mentality to turn it around somewhat.

I agree but I think its also German mentality. All the Germans I know or have met over the years, and I have met plenty, have an arrogance about them. In football arrogance comes in very handy as a large part of you always thinks someone else is to blame. It simply cant be your fault because you are brilliant! I think Özil has the same mentality, every game he misses he thinks its our loss!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Everyone is going to lowball us considering the situation.. We really can't be conned into swapping for deadweight, just take the cash.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Umtiti and Coutinho and we throw them 5m. Cheers Barca.

Guendouzi at Barcelona would just look so wrong!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Griezmann is the one you look at if Auba / Laca off & Barca genuinely want Douzi. Starting to sound like he may be moved on this summer.

FluffyDoozi

Griezmann is the one you look at if Auba / Laca off & Barca genuinely want Douzi. Starting to sound like he may be moved on this summer.
Must be one of the few people with reservations about Griezmann coming to the premier league. You have to play him in a false nine or have more a traditional striker like Giroud or Costa for him to play off of.

Don't know if we can have a false nine because we don't have any goalscoring wide forwards. For the money we'd have to pay his goalscoring and assist numbers aren't that exceptional for someone who you'd build the team around.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Must be one of the few people with reservations about Griezmann coming to the premier league. You have to play him in a false nine or have more a traditional striker like Giroud or Costa for him to play off of.

Don't know if we can have a false nine because we don't have any goalscoring wide forwards. For the money we'd have to pay his goalscoring and assist numbers aren't that exceptional for someone who you'd build the team around.
I dont know, Arteta has been asking Laca to drop really deep, into a false 9 position at times. It allows for Auba (and hopefully next year Pepe) to run beyond and get in behind.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder by how much his market value might have fallen between now and the Brighton game by comparison with what it would have been if we'd just kept playing him since the Brighton game but still sold him in the summer?

Hopefully not too much, but it's not inconceivable that it's decreased slightly, maybe by 5-10m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom