• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If it is to be his last game here, would be very deserved that he is rewarded with a win and a medal on Saturday.

With how crazy Arsenal have been on and off the field since he signed in January 2018, he has consistently scored goals...mad that he won a golden boot in his time here, with how average creatively we have been for a little while now.

Hope we keep him, but if his last goal for us is a cup winner, not a bad way to go out.

Last edited:

GunnerShy

If the club think it's more expensive to replace than retain him then they will make the offer.

I suspect he will take it. Hopefully after winning the FA cup a d securing Europe.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Well there are a lot of this board who would prefer a 10 goal a season striker with "better all round play".

As if there a loads of goal scorers on this team to assist :lol:

Forum is nonsense sometimes.
He’s definitely by far the best striker we could possibly have start for us next year. The question is, if ‘EL bubble’ is this squad’s upper bound (especially if we miss out this year), should he be re-upped at a premium rate or sold to enable reinvestment in players who will peak along with Saka, Tierney, Martinelli, etc.?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Concerns about his age are understandable, Father Time is undefeated.

Critisms about him being a limited striker irks me to no end though. He’s on the left wing putting in tackles and scoring so I don’t personally get it.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I don't believe this story for a second. Not a sniff of it until today. When there has been literally nothing to write about between March & June. Its not as if Chelsea are the best option he'd have (especially before the pandemic nuked european football finances). Its also incredibly unlikely that Chelsea would turn down the chance to take our best player and massively weaken us for the sake of a tiny % of their salary pot.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His agent was doing his job. Who cares anyway, haven’t got an attachment to any of these senior players, none of them give a **** really.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He definitely had bottler moments in his past but he’s well and truly put that behind him.

Two goals in the semi, another two in the final. Definition of a big game player.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom