• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Caballero will play.

Fancy Chelsea to win, 2-0. My predictions have been terrible recently though.

No Wenger, no Ramsey, no magic, I think.
If we’re to win, it’ll be because Auba decides to pay for his new contact (with EL dough) or the kids decide let it rip, perhaps combined with a Chelsea resting on their top 4 laurels. Hopeful, but not optimistic.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I don't know what to think about this final. Who knows what Arsenal or what Chelsea will show up LOL. I REALLY hope we win it and this starts the Arteta Revolution!

Hi I am a Newcastle fan living in Sydney, Australia, but I always pop on here at Cup Final time to read the mood of the Arsenal fans, and you always entertain. I will never forget in 1998 when we Newcastle fans applauded the wonderful Arsenal team up the Wembley steps.

Indeed, we're one of the last losing fans to stay behind to do that.

I hope your team does you proud on Saturday (I will be watching, it's 2.30am Sunday for us down under) and wish that one day it could be Newcastle winning it.

Cheers lads.

balthazar

Will Saliba be allowed to play? Could be useful because of the injury CB crisis, but probably too risky to throw him in the deep end like this anyway. At least he would get his cup final, though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What a magnificent performance this was, not only by Per but by the entire team to be so disciplined against a side that was absolutely rampant in the league, that hit 4 past Sp**s in the semi-final. With an absolutely frightening attack of Hazard-Costa-Pedro and the Kante-Matic pairing in midfield. Yet we held our own and pretty much out played them. Mertesacker was a rock. Ox in fairness to him did an excellent job in an unfamiliar position. Ramsey and Xhaka got the better of Matic-Kante. An all round superb performance.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Will Saliba be allowed to play? Could be useful because of the injury CB crisis, but probably too risky to throw him in the deep end like this anyway. At least he would get his cup final, though.

He is yeah, Arteta says he’ll likely make the bench.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't know what to think about this final. Who knows what Arsenal or what Chelsea will show up LOL. I REALLY hope we win it and this starts the Arteta Revolution!

I hate these all or nothing games, it's just a nightmare. Like if we lose it'll just confirm the worst season in my living memory, but not only that, we'd lose to THEM, to Frank f*cking Lampard.

Like even if we weren't in the final, if it was, I dunno, Everton in the final or something, i'd still shudder at the thought of Frank f*cking Lampard lift the FA Cup in his first season and get sucked off by all the pundits.

This game is going to be a nightmare to watch.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Giroud is in one of his infamous goal a game runs as well. I hope the week without games has messed up his Rythm.

Mustafi will relish the physical battle, Luiz I’m not so sure about.

edit: Mustafi is out. We have to start Holding? ****.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Owen predicting Chelsea win. He is always wrong. While we choke in Europe, FA Cup has aura with Arsenal.

I predict we will win comfortably.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Hi I am a Newcastle fan living in Sydney, Australia, but I always pop on here at Cup Final time to read the mood of the Arsenal fans, and you always entertain. I will never forget in 1998 when we Newcastle fans applauded the wonderful Arsenal team up the Wembley steps.

Indeed, we're one of the last losing fans to stay behind to do that.

I hope your team does you proud on Saturday (I will be watching, it's 2.30am Sunday for us down under) and wish that one day it could be Newcastle winning it.

Cheers lads.

Good man thanks for the well wishes. You are a lucky man in Sydney. Lived there a few years ago on a working holiday Visa.

Nice wee pub up at The Rocks the Mercantile. Not great at the minute I would guess but always a nice spot for a few pints lunch time or early evening with the bands playing.

I remember back then Cheers was allowed to stay open until 7am/8am manys a Saturday night after work landing down there to watch the PL and rolling out if it at 6/7am.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A couple of pre-scumbag, scumbags, scoring goals to win the beautiful Shied against the Chavs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom