• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Competition for the first team GK is the biggest horseshit I‘ve ever heard.

Arteta has seen and now knows both players, he should decide for one and sell the other, so we can sign some better first team players in other positions that we desperately need. Personally think both are good but we don‘t need two good GK‘s.

Give the second GK position to a younger GK and show faith to your no 1 GK.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Two good keepers and people debating which one to sell :facepalm:
Who wants to actively sell one really? The reality is that neither will want to be second choice next season so one will eventually want out. Martinez’ form since Leno got injured will attract interest, if Arteta fancies Leno and we need funds (which we do) a sale is the right thing to do.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Competition for the first team GK is the biggest horseshit I‘ve ever heard.

Arteta has seen and now knows both players, he should decide for one and sell the other, so we can sign some better first team players in other positions that we desperately need. Personally think both are good but we don‘t need two good GK‘s.

Give the second GK position to a younger GK and show faith to your no 1 GK.

By doing that you tell your number 1 you are guaranteed a starting place no matter what you do.

You are also incredible shafted if and when your number 1 is out for anymore than a couple of weeks.

Matt Macey is 25. Hes either good enough for a number 2 position permanently or even challenging for number 1 or hes crap. I have never seen him play a proper competitive game for us. Havent a clue anything about him and hes mid 20s.

Is he up to challenging Leno? Is he good enough to step in for 6/7 games if theres an injury? I honestly dont know anything about him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Leno is a bit too Aryan, he might attract the wrong type of supporter, if that starts to happen we might be accused of having an alt-right fanbase. :eek:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'd like to keep them both, but I understand the dilemma given our dire situation in the rest of the squad.

Based on what I've seen this season I'm leaning towards Martinez, but Leno has been immense too and has made some incredible saves.

PressResistance

Leno is a bit too Aryan, he might attract the wrong type of supporter, if that starts to happen we might be accused of having an alt-right fanbase. :eek:

Genuine wtf paranoia here :lol::lol::lol:

I'd love to get some "Aryan" types like Havertz, Van De Beek, De Jong, Haaland, Kimmich, De Bruyne...

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If anyone suggest again to put Leno over Emi and sell him I will flight right to your country, find you and punch you on the face while showing you a video o Emi crying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom