• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I just don’t get it. He’s better than Bellerin and Cedric and happy to play RB.

What’s going on?

Its relly worrying. When Gazidis put the new structure in place we had hope. However, now I am really starting to lose faith. The only saving grace is Arteta's comments, and the 'we have a technical plan', but if I am honest they just don't hold up.

Mari and Cedric Soares simply make no sense to me. I genuinely don't think Mari is good enough. We could have held out and got Sarr on a free, allowing us to purchase Gabriel.

Soares is a really bad signing. 29 on high wages and he already looks like he is in decline. A 4 year deal? Paid a loan fee and then bought him anyway? What is this? Its dodgy. Willian and Coutinho links also? We are trying to rebuild.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

hmm interesting if we are open to sell Bellerin and AMN then we should sign new RB.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Pretty brutal.

tenor.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Calling bullshit on that one. You’ve got two people from the same paper saying we’ll sell our first choice RB and probably the person to replace him. There’s plenty of players that can be sold other than AMN when it comes to raising cash. Either Arteta is happy for him to go or he won’t be sold if he really wants to keep him.

Having said that AMN changed his agent to Aidy Ward. Considering he has got 3 years left on his contract he is probably thinking about going himself.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully his performances have increased his value.

Still don't see a longterm fullback in him, especially in a Back 4 and there is no place for him in midfield.

But probably he is so good, that Liverpool, City, Chelsea and United all are waiting for this transfer.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Guy wants first team football week in week out, we can't offer that if we move to 4atb. Maybe if Bellerin leaves.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Guy wants first team football week in week out, we can't offer that if we move to 4atb. Maybe if Bellerin leaves.
He’s not made any comments, he’s also started big games for Arteta.

I’m sure he’d rather stay here than join Brighton or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom