• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is clearly the thread to talk about a transfer window from two windows ago...
The club has just extended Luiz's contract, fairly topical. We know he's capable of a brilliant or **** game. The hard part is waiting to see which Luiz will turn up.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

On episode 5 of that doc @OnlyOne

Think this is the one they smash us in the league cup, not sure it’s a good omen to watch it.

It gets me giddy, Arteta knowing our weaknesses and smashing us. Now he’s leading us to FA cup glory.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

All or nothing City one, never bothered with it until it was mentioned yesterday.

It's such a fascinating insight into what goes on and just reaffirmed my belief that Pep is a lunatic :lol:

The Leeds one is pretty decent too.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Woke up and it's a beautiful day here, going to walk the dog, do groceries and enjoy it right up until I become super miserable.

Either we put in an 11/10 performance everywhere on the pitch or it's Chelsea's game to lose, I feel.

Either way, I'll be here to suffer with you guys.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's such a fascinating insight into what goes on and just reaffirmed my belief that Pep is a lunatic :lol:

The Leeds one is pretty decent too.
Only half way through as I said but I don’t get how players like playing for him? He comes across like a kid and his stupid ****ing voice irritates me. Guess I’d be more of a Mourinho player.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
And a good point is was. Can you see any of the other clubs in the top half of the Prem buying him? In fact one of them actively tried to lose him. :lol:

We all know he was a talented footballer who was always prone to doing something stupid. Exactly the sort we didn't need given that Mustafi and Sokratis are less talented carbon copies.

Furthermore his best form was when he was in a back 3 with some decent defenders beside him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Will Özil get a medal today?
The club get 40 medals and they can distribute them as they wish. It is an interesting question though, if Arteta wanted to be a **** he could just refuse to give one to Guendouzi and Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom