• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't know how Folarin Balogun would do against the big boys, but I think he's the better player. I believe he has a higher ceiling as well.
Balogun is a great unknown at this point - I wouldn't doubt his ability to affect games at first team level and he is a more rounded talent on paper but I wouldn't call him the better player right now - especially not when Nketiah is actually scoring goals and affecting games already at this level despite his relative lack of solid experience. Let's not write off Eddie just yet, we can start ****ting on him if he's still at the exact same level a season or 2 down the line.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I like him but he was a bit frustrating for me. I’d have persisted with Laca but I missed the sub (my baby was crying).
Yeah he had some promising moments but I've seen him play with much more fire than today. Wasn't as impressive as I'd have hoped.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Great cameo
Yeah thought he did well in making sure Chelsea couldn't get the ball forward, carrying on from where Laca left off. Had a couple sloppy moments in the approach play but generally did OK in helping us close out the game and win a couple FKs. He can take decent pride in this season - it's not been perfect but it's been great for his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom