• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
What a great GK he has been for us since he stepped in and up! I love him and Leno so it'll be tough to see what happens from here.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I had Leno down as our player of season when got injured and was worried that Martinez wasn't good enough to cover until the end of the season. Glad that Martinez proved me wrong, he has been excellent.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Big Emi, you can be # 1 here as long as you keep playing like that. Leno might have to go.

Leno is incredible but i have a soft spot for any player who's waited 10 years with the same team for a break.
What if Martinez is injured?
We need Leno to be here too.
League games Martinez.
Cup games Leno.
Problem solved.

Kav

Established Member
What if Martinez is injured?
We need Leno to be here too.
League games Martinez.
Cup games Leno.
Problem solved.

I'm not saying that we should sell Leno, i'm just open to the possibility that he might not want to be a #2. He may want to leave which is why i said he might go.

Its not easy being a #2 goalie knowing that you wont play unless there is an injury or some cup games. If he want's to fight Emi for the number one spot great.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I'm not saying that we should sell Leno, i'm just open to the possibility that he might not want to be a #2. He may want to leave which is why i said he might go.

Its not easy being a #2 goalie knowing that you wont play unless there is an injury or some cup games. If he want's to fight Emi for the number one spot great.
Make both number 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom