• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

I like him and and you see him looking for a good forward attacking pass but our players off the bAll movement is atrocious. Def would like to get him as I think he will be even better next season but do need to get Other better players all over

musoke

He is an okay player. Don’t exactly what I call top quality like those we have had before. But this is where we are as a club. Not a Top club hence no top players apart from Auba maybe.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really wasn't a fan before lockdown but it seems his fitness levels have gone through the roof, he is really imposing himself on games now, him and Xhaka have been very good recently. Would not be against another loan.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
By his own admission, he wants to be a Madrid player. Why would he sign to a mid table Prem club? And another year loan is just delaying the building of a solid midfield.

The fact that this club is looking for loanees as part of their 1st XI is a huge placard which says 'we're going backwards'.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
We need to sort the defense now ASAP so we can go 4 at the back and throw an extra attacking CM in the middle. If we do that we have a more than competitive midfield.

Bloodbather

Established Member

His defensive effort level is a very pleasant surprise. Blossoming into a very good two-way midfielder. Hopefully he's kept around.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Okay I was wrong about him, he really has shown a level of consistency I was worried about and he’ll only get better in his quality, I’m all for keeping him now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Excellent stuff, was getting the better of Kovacic even before the latter's sending off. He has really proved me wrong these last few weeks, fair play, didn't think he had these performances in his locker.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He's been brilliant under Arteta, really hope he stays with us now. He put a real shift in today.

The way he gets involved makes me wonder if he can take over Xhaka's role in the long term, I like that he's always looking for the ball yet quicker on his release.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Our best player today, keeping Ceballos is more important than signing Partey or Coutinho.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Okay I was wrong about him, he really has shown a level of consistency I was worried about and he’ll only get better in his quality, I’m all for keeping him now.
He changed a lot in his game and looks to be a valuable player now. There was a point in the season when many people just had enough of his inconsistency, but there was always potential in him to be a good player, it was just hard to see when that would happen

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He changed a lot in his game and looks to be a valuable player now. There was a point in the season when many people just had enough of his inconsistency, but there was always potential in him to be a good player, it was just hard to see when that would happen
Great performance.
He is still young. He always has the skills and has the great ball control to be a great midfielder. A small problem of him was only that sometimes he is too long on the ball. But under Arteta he has improved a lot.

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think he loves us and Arteta! You can see he plays for the shirt and wants to win, I say we sign him up if the offer is available to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom