• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 118,507
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Brilliant today. I'd washed my hands of him after his Etihad calamities, but boy has he turned it around.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The fact that he almost got Giroud injured is both a positive and a negative, seeing as Tammy would've been on earlier.

I'll have all of next season to pile on him, but great game today.

Jae

As much as he gets some stick, he's still comfortably the best CB at our club (hopefully Saliba changes this).

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Great performance today. Love his reaction after Wrighty shouting his name on the BT commentary by pounding the badge.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Spent all week thinking Giroud would get his token goal against us but still don't know if he was playing was he? :lol:

Good performance, what's that 4 European clubs now where he's won trophies? Some medal collection.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He'll scare you death a lot of times, but yesterday he handled Giroud and the Chelsea attack really well. I'm pleased for him to have played to get a winners medal. I hope this is the start of a purple patch that lasts all of next season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Are we playing 3 at the back next season? Because if Arteta goes to a back 4 then no way Luiz can start.

I’m vary of offering any praise tbh, yes he’s decent and we’re winning games but that’s because we’ve gone to a 3 at the back to cover the deficiencies of Luiz.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He has redeeming qualities which helps. He’s so honest about his fvckups that you can’t help but warm to him. Then he has a huge game in a huge game and it almost makes you feel rotten for wanting him sacked immediately after single handedly sinking us from a winning position. That will happen again—as will games like yesterday—and that’s not good enough. Thanks Luiz, though. You definitely left your mark on tbe clubs history.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How you feeling today brother?
I woke up at 2am with the ufc blaring and two pizzas in a box next to me... Felt fvked but drank loads of water and recovered to watch the rest of it until 4am. Then I watched the highlights again :drool: We watched the game in Frank Lampard’s dads pub in Wanstead. We were hoping he’d be there to see us crush his son but I read he was too nervous to be there :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom