• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I hope he doesn't repeat the 2017 final. He was mediocre in that game. Mert carried him
Disagree thought he was very good that day and in the semi final alongside Koscielny as well. Shame he never built on it though.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah, your boy Luiz can’t carry himself never mind a younger player like Mert did.
You're right though. Luiz should focus on himself and his performance rather than spend the whole match looking over his shoulder getting worried about holding who is potential disaster. Hopefully, pulisic has an off day. Don't think pulisic vs Holding duel is evenly matched

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Disagree thought he was very good that day and in the semi final alongside Koscielny as well. Shame he never built on it though.
Diego Costa was getting the Better of him all afternoon. Go back and rewatch the game. The only reason Holding came out if that game well was because he gave Costa some bollocking

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Diego Costa was getting the Better of him all afternoon. Go back and rewatch the game. The only reason Holding came out if that game well was because he gave Costa some bollocking
Like I say I'll agree to disagree. For a very inexperienced defender at the time to play Aguero and Costa in a semi and final and not be totally embarrassed I thought was very good. Didn't have the organisation of Mert beside him against City either. Shame it didn't happen for him after that though.

He's not the long term answer for us, far from it, but I hope he does well today and hopefully helps us win it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He got better as the final wore on, dealt with the pressure. Gotta give him credit - I think he's been terrible otherwise and didn't have an easy time at all today but he kept his head at crucial moments. That's 2 FA Cup Finals he's done a decent job in. Whatever I think of him, gotta give him his props.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was frightened everytime he had to deal with something but he grow into the game in fairness to him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought Holding played considering he was up against chelse best player down his wrong flank (normally LCB) with RWB in Bellerin who gave him no defensive support. Dealt with the aerial battle with Giroud well.

Holding got MOTM against Southampton and played well in both matches against City and Pool.

I'd like to see Holding starting with Saliba at CB and Chambers and Tierney as our full backs next season.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I thought Holding played considering he was up against chelse best player down his flank with RWB in Bellerin who gave him no defensive support. Delat with the aerial battle with Giroud well.

Holding got MOTM against Southampton and played well in both matches against City and Pool.

I'd like to see Holding starting with Saliba at CB and Chambear and Tierney as our full backs next season.

Glad you’re not the manager. Your Football Manager saves must be ****ing tragic.

Manberg

Predator
Poor on the ball but decent enough defensively. I don’t see Holding playing much next season if he’s still here.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Stay mad b*tch, another world class performance in the FA Cup final.

My boy Holding :Celebration:

My fa cup celebrations have been pretty tame, but I'll be letting fireworks off if we sell this clown for a penny more than the 2m we wasted on him. Reckon another team might be prepared to burn 15m on him. I mean he is a double FA cup ******.

*winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom