• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexagon9

A great day and a great performance but what was the font on the back of the shirts all about?!

Will we be running out to “Ace of Spades” in the Community Shield, preceded by a Panzer?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Chelsea fans are hilarious man. Blaming the ref, who admittedly wasn't the best but id say got one decision badly wrong. But not blaming their inept managers tactics or their defensive frailties.

It's hilarious

We ruined football, people.

BTW, as if Xhaka's ****housery made Anthony Taylor pull the yellow card or was somehow the worst example we've seen in this premier league season and as if Kovacic wasn't on thin ice already and was provoking it.

Edit: Another example is how they are using misleading pictures to make a point. In Martinez case its straight up photoshopped so the catch looks outside the box and in Xhaka's case it didn't even show the moment of contact and from a bad angle as well to make it look like Kovacic got the ball. FFS.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea fans are hilarious man. Blaming the ref, who admittedly wasn't the best but id say got one decision badly wrong. But not blaming their inept managers tactics or their defensive frailties.

They didn't even turn up in suits, like what did they expect to happen?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
It's hilarious

BTW, as if Xhaka's ****housery made Anthony Taylor pull the yellow card or was somehow the worst example we've seen in this premier league season and as if Kovacic wasn't on thin ice already and was provoking it.

Edit: Another example is how they are using misleading pictures to make a point. In Martinez case its straight up photoshopped so the catch looks outside the box and in Xhaka's case it didn't even show the moment of contact and from a bad angle as well to make it look like Kovacic got the ball. FFS.

Says the fans of the team who had Diego Costa's constant ****housery

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

29-12-2019 Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea

76th minute: Jorginho already on a yellow pulls down Guendouzi from behind who’s starting a counter, no chance of or intention to play the ball. Second yellow, no discuss... wait what?!

83rd minute: Leno flops a free kick and Jorginho of all people makes it 1-1. Yes. Same Jorginho.

Me, when I hear Chelsea fans of all fans complain about the ref:
giphy.gif

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
A great day and a great performance but what was the font on the back of the shirts all about?!

Will we be running out to “Ace of Spades” in the Community Shield, preceded by a Panzer?

If we had lost, I was going to blame the font. Never seen anything like it on an football shirt, it wreaks of 'ye olde' arsenal

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah ref had a mare imo but that’s life, we’ve certainly have had days like that.

Was an interesting battle between Arteta and Lampard - Lampard started with the upper hand then we adjusted after our drinks breaks and it was back and forth between those two until the red card.

Unfortunate for Chelsea and neutral fans but not for me, I will take a cup win anyway we can. I felt we were the better team anyways could have scored more for sure.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
My wife just said "You were a bit drunk last night!" She's right, I think it was the Jamesons on the rocks that I poured when we equalised! :lol:
IPA, red wine followed by Jamesons . . Jesus you'll need a stomach pump. Only had 1 bottle of Doombar :rofl:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Go to The Shed End forum (Chelsea). Non stop *****ing about the ref’s decisions. We seldom get the rub of the green when it comes to things like this and when we do the opposition fans have a total freaking meltdown. Quite funny as they have had decisions go their way for over two decades. Let them have some of this! Serves them well.

Best is that they post grainy photoshopped pictures to convince themselves the Emi catch at the edge of the box should have been a free kick. Like that would have made a big difference.

Plus don’t get the stupid idea that e.g. Rio Ferdinand was going on about that the second yellow should be reviewable by VAR. The ref can give a yellow card for repeated fouls etc. It’s not that the specific foul has to be of a particular severity or nastiness.

Many pundits and fans are just upset that Lampard and Chelsea aren’t getting a win and the referee decisions doesn’t go their way. Well, welcome to how it usually is being an Arsenal fan! Have some of that!

Manberg

Predator
Chelsea fans don’t even have a point. If anything, Azpilicueta should’ve been sent off as he didn’t attempt to play the ball unlike Luiz who did in the situation at Stamford Bridge. Martinez kept the ball inside the box. Kovacic got sent off on his fifth foul, he was on a warning after committing a foul 5 minutes earlier which he could also have been booked his second yellow for.

FinnGooner

Established Member
It's hilarious

:facepalm::lol:I don’t remember Chelsea fans being concerned for the future of football when these happened:

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom