• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ugliest set of fans ever, no joke.

Old, fat or ginger - sometimes all three.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Shout out to the Hale End lads

Contributed throughout the run

Nelson, Nketiah with goals

AMN with a wonderful performance in the final

Martinez a giant since the restart

Need to keep all these lads around

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
lets not fall for that narrative...he did a great favor for Chelsea by not sending off Azpi ..it could have been game changing.
Taylor followed the (newish) law. I'd rather a pen and a yellow than a fk and a red when we're losing. It's other refs who've done us wrong that make us feel understandably hard done by. Taylor has be ok since Wenger got inside his lovely little bald head and heart.

zhaggy

2020 really has been up and down so far.
Personally i have gone through so many things bigger than football.
Second son born in March, my fathers passing this wednesday (**** cancer) bought a new house. And on top of that a turbulent season for The Arsenal and of course Corona.

But boy did it feel good to win that cup, for the 14th time no less.
COYG

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

2020 really has been up and down so far.
Personally i have gone through so many things bigger than football.
Second son born in March, my fathers passing this wednesday (**** cancer) bought a new house. And on top of that a turbulent season for The Arsenal and of course Corona.

But boy did it feel good to win that cup, for the 14th time no less.
COYG

Hope you're doing personally well now mate!

nicky47

Established Member
Bit late posting, but absolutely bouncing over this! What a win guys. Arteta and the players deserve so much credit... Literally saved our season, and given us a bit of momentum to push on now. Lets hope we can get Aubameyang to sign that contract, that guy is something else.

Anyway, enjoy the win Gunners, amazing seeing the celebrations. Another trophy for the mighty Arse! :bounce:

Aevi

Hale End FC
-giXgSFA_nOKDN5XQ_zpBUF1nNrJHzzCUNKkF_T2o1s.jpg
I've lost braincells reading that, ****ing hell.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

And nothing was ever said about Chelsea fans, particularly their Twitter admin, celebrating Alonso's TKO of Bellerin. Then the pundits themselves giving it the ol' "he just wanted it more" BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom