• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenalFever

I see @American_Gooner woke up early today
That's pretty good news.
Auba strikes me as a player who could have a similar impact as Zlatan does while in he's 30's, doesn't really rely on he's pace, uses it when he needs to, and adapts well in a variety of circumstances imo.... Could actually be a £100 mil player, even at he's age. But if it means there's only one more season with Arsenal, then selling is the best option imo especially as could still push north of £50 mil fee.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

PEA making demands...
4a6y00.jpg

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
dembele on the wing would be gravy if he can stay fit. maybe loan him?pepe pea dembele

Would love Dembele here. After seeing how Guendouzi has been dealt with though, Dembele doesn't seem like the type of character that we would want.

In wish list style however Guendouzi and 25m for Dembele and I'd buy at least 4 Arsenal shirts next season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Dembele is far to injury prone. He will also cost an insane amount given what Barcelona paid for him.

There are better players out there

Gunner-Union

Would love Dembele here. After seeing how Guendouzi has been dealt with though, Dembele doesn't seem like the type of character that we would want.

In wish list style however Guendouzi and 25m for Dembele and I'd buy at least 4 Arsenal shirts next season.

maybe with pes here it might help dembele and tbh he is more suited to prem with his lightning pace and wing play

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Dembele is far to injury prone. He will also cost an insane amount given what Barcelona paid for him.

There are better players out there

I read that as being "fat to injury prone" and that's not far from the truth.

As soon as the metabolism goes he's predilection for waring Mc Donalds will catch up to him.

D

Dial Square 1886

We do not really want to give PEA an Özil type contract though, as these rarely end well, especially at his age.

Not that I don't like him, but I think the decision makers need to think very objectively about how the next 5 years might pan out for the club. Big contract for this dude might not be the smartest move in reality.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bernard saying Auba signs on condition of Dembele coming? He really just says any old sh*t, doesn't he. Ranks below even Manning in the Bernard league table.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Bernard saying Auba signs on condition of Dembele coming? He really just says any old sh*t, doesn't he. Ranks below even Manning in the Bernard league table.
Maybe not Dembélé specifically... More likely that we sing WC players. Something RVP did in his time and he left because they wanted to compete and win.

So I see it more "I love this club but I'm tired of being mid table. I want quality players to compete for the league and win... If not I will leave". Which is fair to me... There is a point when you tire of losing.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We don't want an Özil type contract but at the end of the day we can't offer him CL football, we can't offer him a team with a realistic challenge of winning the league. All we can offer is money.

Love and affection are gratefully received by players but no longer determine their destination.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I mean I dont think the board have been lazy, we did good business last summer.
Its all about selling Auba on the idea of what Arteta is trying to build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom