• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,228

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Although not quite in this category, after watch C. Ron, Robben and Ribery still perform at their highest level in their mid thirties, why are people ****ting themselves at Willian still being here aged 33.

Willian wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd put him in the good signing category.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Although not quite in this category, after watch C. Ron, Robben and Ribery still perform at their highest level in their mid thirties, why are people ****ting themselves at Willian still being here aged 33.

Willian wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd put him in the good signing category.
Why give a 32 year older a 3 year contract ?? Doesn't make sense. If we was to sign a wide player on a free would rather Fraser

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
He's been better than all our players bar maybe Aubameyang this year, Chelsea looked awful without him so I think he'd be a good signing. Hope it's an either situation between him and Coutinho though, getting the two of them would be a bit of a pisstake with all the Kia conspiracies going on.

truth_hurts

Why give a 32 year older a 3 year contract ?? Doesn't make sense. If we was to sign a wide player on a free would rather Fraser

So age is your issue, not performance?

Willian is a lot better as a footballer than Fraser.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He's been better than all our players bar maybe Aubameyang this year, Chelsea looked awful without him so I think he'd be a good signing. Hope it's an either situation between him and Coutinho though, getting the two of them would be a bit of a pisstake with all the Kia conspiracies going on.

At what point do you say **** the conspiracies though? It would be two players that greatly improve our attacking options. We’ve got **** all on the wings and in attacking midfield apart from Saka and Pepe.

truth_hurts

Ofc performances

We must agree to disagree then. I don't think Fraser at his best is as good as Willian having an average season.

Different skill sets though.

I wouldn't mind either here, but would rather Willian. Neither would probably be in my top 10 options though!

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
We must agree to disagree then. I don't think Fraser at his best is as good as Willian having an average season.

Different skill sets though.

I wouldn't mind either here, but would rather Willian. Neither would probably be in my top 10 options though!
Madness of 2016 needed lol. Zaha Coutinho and Partey haha

Gunners1616

Coutinho / Willian / Martinelli next season.

Joga Bonito Do Brazil at the Emirates. "Be excited" fellow gunners :lol:

image.png.8df1d0b38889cbbabe66a85321e23b7b.png

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
What was the point of giving Saka a new contract then ?? Might as well just should've cashed in
That would be because of his high potential. An 18 year old cannot play 60 odd games a season consistently though. Would be good for him to learn/be supplimented from an experienced head for a few years until he get's that consistency required to play at the top top level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That would be because of his high potential. An 18 year old cannot play 60 odd games a season consistently though. Would be good for him to learn/be supplimented from an experienced head for a few years until he get's that consistency required to play at the top top level.
You know young players won't develop keeping them on bench Saka already showed what he capable of its criminal to sit him on bench because of Willian

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
At what point do you say **** the conspiracies though? It would be two players that greatly improve our attacking options. We’ve got **** all on the wings and in attacking midfield apart from Saka and Pepe.
I mean you already have certain people blaming Mari's signing on Kia despite him not even being Mari's agent. If any of Kia's players don't work out it'll end up being a needless distraction.
As soon as we hit a rough patch of form all the AFC TV mongs will be frothing at the mouth about Kia ruining this club etc. Then the stadium will follow, assuming fans are let back in, with the media and social media feeding into it as well and it might end up like the Xhaka situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom