• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,433
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Every time I feel sad being an arsenal fan, I remind myself it could be worse, I could be supporting AC Milan.

Still get nightmares thinking of that shiny bald head.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

i think Manutd will pay some of his wages but still important to get him out. i hope we just do the same with Özil ffs.

the problem Alexis still want to play football Özil is all but give up.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely no one else wanting Sancho, makes you think.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are Liverpool broke? Why they linked with nobody? Thiago and Kebak only players they interested in but there no developments thier fans getting frustrated :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Are Liverpool broke? Why they linked with nobody? Thiago and Kebak only players they interested in but there no developments thier fans getting frustrated :lol:
Hard to improve their first eleven and I guess Klopp doesn’t want to sign players just for the sake of it. He’s a bit like Wenger I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom