• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,148

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

My God Arteta's pull is gargantuan.
GOjH.gif

The only logical reason if wages are lower is because Willian will get massive signing on bonus. But Arsenal will want to sell story of lower wages, its what they are doing now under Kia but there will probably have to be an investigation to find out what is happening.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
As a club that relies on its own revenue shouldn’t we be looking at Dortmund and signing young players we can sell at profit.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I think the perception of Willian is probably hurt by the fact that the other Chelsea signings of recent times haven't panned out. I've always thought of him to be a stellar player with a solid attitude though, he was the only player producing for Chelsea during their catastrophic last Mourinho season for example.

If his wages aren't silly and this permits us to sign players we really want elsewhere, then that and Willian's ability justifies this for me. Especially if Arteta is a fan as well. Hope that people at least give him a chance.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm slowly warming to this, but still worried about what player we're gonna have on our hands in 2-3 years time when he's still here.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
As a club that relies on its own revenue shouldn’t we be looking at Dortmund and signing young players we can sell at profit.

That would be nice but I’m not sure that model works in a league where you’ve got City, Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
That would be nice but I’m not sure that model works in a league where you’ve got City, Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea.
You will see it with Leeds under Bielsa. Something similar like Leicester is doing. Smart spending

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can't believe you lot are happy to sign a 32 year old that blows hot and cold and isn't even that great. We should stay far away from these kind of signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom