• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 650,514
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

So English media saying no contract is agreed meanwhile FabrizioRomano Christian saying they agreed on mega contract. Confusing

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
They'll get Grealish if it's true they're willing to spend as much as 80 million on an "English winger".

al-Ustaadh

So English media saying no contract is agreed meanwhile FabrizioRomano Christian saying they agreed on mega contract. Confusing
No.... Contract is agreed between the player and United but there's no agreement between the clubs themselves.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why would we need Kane when when have Martial and Greenwood.
Because in my opinion you'll need a 25 striker yes Greenwood and Martial score goals but they aren't 25 goals a season player. Also i don't think it'll happen levy will probably ask for 150m.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Because in my opinion you'll need a 25 striker yes Greenwood and Martial score goals but they aren't 25 goals a season player. Also i don't think it'll happen levy will probably ask for 150m.

Yet, Martial has scored 22 goals without taking penalties with mostly no service until Bruno arrived. He's probably been our player of the season, in fact if you ask most United fans he has been: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/our-poty-2019-20.456248/

Don't see the need to spunk 100M+ on Kane when one of the most talented English youngsters is available in a position we genuinely need.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

All reliable English media reporting it now. It's either to put pressure on Dortmund or utd don't want to waste time and move to other targets

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I mean, you sign Sancho on high wage he's renewal in two years time goes through the roof.

I think @Juan Matas Beard mentioned that Rashford, Marital and Pogba were around 250kish a week, no?
Yeah Sancho is 20 as well. Coming in on similar wages as their best players might be a bit of a slap in the face.

But then from Sancho’s side of things why wouldn’t he command such a wage, he’s the best u20 player in the world. sticky situation, obviously hope the move flops.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ffs, Romano and David, the battle of gods.
Very different details from them - usually i'd nowadays go for Romano, but there seems to happen a lot right now.

Most probably it's just a short dispute before it happens.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Goes without saying though that I'd enjoy seeing them missing out a lot - don't think they'd have a big chance of getting him next year when most likely a bigger fish gets serious for him

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

We should sign him for banter then enter a self-imposed transfer ban to avoid financial ruin. Let’s win games 6-5 for a couple years.

al-Ustaadh

Yeah Sancho is 20 as well. Coming in on similar wages as their best players might be a bit of a slap in the face.

But then from Sancho’s side of things why wouldn’t he command such a wage, he’s the best u20 player in the world. sticky situation, obviously hope the move flops.
May this be an effect from Hudson-Odoi's contract?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Fair point but the other side of the argument is if two of the front three get paid 250k and Sancho outperforms both whilst on a lesser wage, who's the one that suffers?

There's some sort of logic to having them all on the same pay scale. Even from an ego point of view, they know they're all on the same salary and viewed the same by the manager. They're all fairly young forwards so I don't see a problem with that.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Fair point but the other side of the argument is if two of the front three get paid 250k and Sancho outperforms both whilst on a lesser wage, who's the one that suffers?

There's some sort of logic to having them all on the same pay scale. Even from an ego point of view, they know they're all on the same salary and viewed the same by the manager. They're all fairly young forwards so I don't see a problem with that.
Yeah I have no issue with it. Just trying to Understand why United are saying they don’t want to upset squad harmony by giving him those wages. I think Sancho is just as proven as Martial and Rashford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom