• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Championship Play-Off Final

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Out of interest has their ever been a season where all three promoted sides remained in the PL?

Also who’s been the most successful batch of promoted teams in recent years?

Sheffield United, Wolves very successful.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sheffield United, Wolves very successful.
They weren’t one batch you wallad.

I think the 16-17 batch were quite good. Newcastle and Brighton seem relatively established in the league. I had to google that though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

They weren’t one batch you wallad.

I think the 16-17 batch were quite good. Newcastle and Brighton seem relatively established in the league. I had to google that though.

Sorry I can't read coach. :(

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You know what the difference is, don’t make me explain it ffs.
I’d lean towards the player quality rather than the goalkeeper error. Still needed genuine quality to get it right in at the near post from like 40 yards. No keeper would be expecting a shot from there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The keeper definitely did get caught out, but the dive just made it look very silly because it was too late anyways.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Fair enough. He’s probably the ultimate flair player. :lol:

It’s cos you don’t like Pepe and you’ve pretty much written off Benrahma based off this game.
I don't like Pepe because he hasn't shown me anything to like him. If he plays all next season like he did in the FA Cup final, then my opinion will certainly change.

With Benrahma, this is a huge game for Brentford and he isn't done a damn thing. Even Pepe showed up in the big game. When Benrahma does get the ball, he tries unnecessary things in situations where he needs to be simple, then just loses the ball. It's quite obvious.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Brentford really f**ked up the end of the season.

Won 8 in a row then lost to Stoke and Barnsley.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom