• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We decided against offering a contract to Ramsey as his peformances didn't merit it. Arsenal reject that flopped at Juventus and is now 5th choice cm and they want rid.

Let Ramsey find a club more to his level where he can start like Leeds or Villa.
You’re one of my favourite posters. Consistent till the very end, straight savage. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shout out to everyone that predicted Ramsey would eventually end up at a midtable club.
We called that the only club where Ramsey would start consistently would be mid table. If he went to a top side he would be a squad player.

That’s exactly what’s happened. Smug? You bet I am.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
His post in the Bellerin thread straight after the Cup final had me in hysterics. Everyone was praising him and then Mitch comes in with "our poorest player today as usual".

There is a lot of merchantry going on, but at least he's willing to die with his ship.

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I need at least one proper proper undeniable MOTM performance from Bellerin next season. I need to see how he reacts to it. :lol:

How do you think? He thought that Bellerin's run and nutmeg was not part of what made the goal, it was down only to Pepe and Auba.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He considers Sokratis to be a RB:lol:

3 consecutive good peformances at RB. How many years ago was when Bellerin did that?

We beat Olympicao and keep a cleansheet against them with Sokratis at RB.
Made a mistake putting Bellerin back in the side in the return match and we get knocked out.

Last edited:

Mitch

I need at least one proper proper undeniable MOTM performance from Bellerin next season. I need to see how he reacts to it. :lol:

He had one peformance were he was amongst the top 3 players for us in 1 match in 18/19 season and I gave credit where it was due as I always do. Just a shame majority of Bellerins peformances have been on par with Traore and Santos.

Token Yank

Lest not forget Bellerin panicking early in the City game and playing a beautiful ball to Gabriel Jesus in our own box. The sooner he goes the better. Don Raul, show him the magic of the Paris fashion scene.

Mitch

How do you think? He thought that Bellerin's run and nutmeg was not part of what made the goal, it was down only to Pepe and Auba.

You mean when Bellerin got easily tackled? We are just fortunate for Pepe quick reactions to be first to the ball.

How that one run has clouded peoples judgement from his defensive horror show that match is beyond me. I probably watched the match instead of liking his tik tok or bebo page like others at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom