• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You’re one of my favourite posters. Consistent till the very end, straight savage. :lol:

Ramsey fan crying saying we miss his goals from CM.

FFS he got the same amount of league goals as Xhaka last season. Willock has more goals in all competitions than him this year.

At the end of days Ramsey was just a welsh poor mans version of Kevin Nolan.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You mean when Bellerin got easily tckled? We are just fortunate for Pepe quick reactions to be first to the ball.

How that one run has clouded peoples judgement from his defensive horror show that match is beyond me. I probably watched the match instead of liking his tik tok or bebo page like others at the time.
I’m actually in tears. :lol:

Tbf he did get tackled, not sure why he’s getting so much praise for it. :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I never really liked him, even when he had few good performances (like Villa at home).

I often referred to him as hairy Denilson.
Very little positive impact on the team, was always suspect on his positioning.

His toxic personality is something you need to get rid, as fast as possible.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I never really liked him, even when he had few good performances (like Villa at home).

Denilson was better I think, in his early seasons here he was a top CM prospect.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How is Ramsey the poor mans Kevin Nolan, surely this should be the other way round if anything :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
EepjZ6yXYAA1PTN

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
They want a loan with an option to buy. I guess if they sell Torres for big money they could afford him, there's no chance that Guendouzi will go for the £40m figure bandied about on here.

Agreed. His apparent attitude will put some off anyway. I think £25m max!

Reactions: A_G

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Hated his antics on the pitch. Would play 1 decent pass in the entire game and then spend the rest of it diving and getting into fights, showing hand gestures to opposition fans. Rubbish attitude for a 19 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom