• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 650,499
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There is talks about because UTD already spent 150m on Maguire and Bruno they not in good position to put 120m most of it upfront for Sancho

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If Sp**s get £30m for Kyle Walker Peters and Aurier I'll be done. I'm sure they will spend that on Max Aarons.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Yes that big problem utd facing many players are over 200k a week. If sancho signed 200-250K he'll probably ask for 400k in 3 years.

If this deal falls through, I still have a vague distant hope that somehow we may bring him to London in a year or two. Best friends with Nelson, rumoured to be a childhood gooner...(pipe dream!)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If this deal falls through, I still have a vague distant hope that somehow we may bring him to London in a year or two. Best friends with Nelson, rumoured to be a childhood gooner...(pipe dream!)
Ultimate pipe dream but could happen, he’s a gooner and a London boy.

Requires two very unlikely things.

1. this deal not happening
2. Us becoming a more attractive proposition than United in the next two years

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ultimate pipe dream but could happen, he’s a gooner and a London boy.

Requires two very unlikely things.

1. this deal not happening
2. Us becoming a more attractive proposition than United in the next two years

Sad thing is that we probably would be exactly that, if we had chosen Arteta right away.

In theory, I'd agree that he's more a London kid and ManU not his big child dream, but he's got sold a massive role in a big club, with some of his national team mates etc.

Think he wants this move now and pushes for it

Goonger

The Sancho to Utd deal will happen I'm afraid guys. That was obviously a brief sent out as all the local journalists said the same thing at the same time, & they sent out the exact same briefings when signing Fernandes & Maguire. It's a way of trying to shave some money off, but also a way to try and save face with their supporters & make it seem they have negotiated a good deal.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

The Sancho to Utd deal will happen I'm afraid guys. That was obviously a brief sent out as all the local journalists said the same thing at the same time, & they sent out the exact same briefings when signing Fernandes & Maguire. It's a way of trying to shave some money off, but also a way to try and save face with their supporters & make it seem they have negotiated a good deal.

I don't think it's our fans that even care about the amount, it seems to be opposition fans.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sancho won't get a penny out of Tierney anyway, so why do we care if he signs for United?
Ever since I found out him and Reiss were childhood friends I've wanted them to play together. What a story it would be.

If United sign Sancho I think that's another CL spot wrapped up before the season even starts. At the same time I'm at peace with Arteta and our plan, next season is probably when we'll be ready for a serious top 4 push. It's just never nice seeing your rivals sign a generational talent who could potentially spend the rest of his career there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ever since I found out him and Reiss were childhood friends I've wanted them to play together. What a story it would be.

Yeah very likely if we sell Nelson to another PL club this summer.

Could then see Utd moving for him if he does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom