• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Big and black is all that matters mate.

3015607667.jpg

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Just how much do you think we'd get for the three?

Depends on the level of interest, but I'd say the players would fall into this range:

Sokratis: 3-5m Good leader, but time has caught up with him as a Premier League defender. Could do a stellar job at a Europa team in Italy or Spain. He isn't worse than Lovren, so if he's prepared to make a money move to Eastern Europe or Turkey we can possibly get north of 5m.

Mustafi - 5 to 10m. Had a bit of a resurgence under Arteta and allegedly he's a world cup winner. 1 year on his contract and a high salary, 5m is a more realistic price.

So let's say 10m for Mustafi and Sokratis and about 160k a week off the wage bill.

Now for a relatively low earner, who has that price hiking burgundy passport - Robert Holding. It's no secret that I'm not a fan, but he has many things working in his favour: he's young yet experienced; is English so bidding starts at 10m; has shown that he can play at PL level and has time left on his contract. I believe we could be north of 15m possibly even as high as 25m. Seems like the type of player that a Newcastle, Villa or Leeds would see as a marquee signing. Let's say 15m for Holding and that's 25m for all 3, which pays for Gabriel.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Just how much do you think we'd get for the three?

Well considering Holding is levels above the likes Maguire and Stones we should be looking for a similar price. That said, we should be doing everything we can to keep Holding (our best CB in the last part of this season).

Sokratis i would want to keep as he an versatile, reliable and an experienced option. That said he will find it tough for game time with the likes Saliba, Gabriel, Holding and Mari ahead of him (I still prefer him to Luiz).

Probably get 10-15m for Mustafi due to his short lived purple patch in the third quarter of this season.

We might might be able to con WBA or Villa (brummies aren't the smartest of people) out of 3- 5m for Bellerin.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Well considering Holding is levels above the likes Maguire and Stones we should be looking for a similar price. That said, we should be doing everything we can to keep Holding (our best CB in the last part of this season).

Sokratis i would want to keep as he an versatile, reliable and an experienced option. That said he will find it tough for game time with the likes Saliba, Gabriel, Holding and Mari ahead of him (I still prefer him to Luiz).

Probably get 10-15m for Mustafi due to his short lived purple patch in the third quarter of this season.

We might might be able to con WBA or Villa (brummies aren't the smartest of people) out of 3- 5m for Bellerin.

Post reported for foolishness.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
I’ve been working from home for 5 months now so that (grownup) kid playing 4-6 hours a day was me. Almost drove me crazy, had to go cold turkey now I’m not an addict anymore! :lol:
That's good man that you're not addicted anymore. Also help to try to find other hobbies as well.

I continue to realize I give solid advice and I don't take my own damn advice and I continue a downward spiral in my life. Sad yet interesting, that needs to stop.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That's good man that you're not addicted anymore. Also help to try to find other hobbies as well.

I continue to realize I give solid advice and I don't take my own damn advice and I continue a downward spiral in my life. Sad yet interesting, that needs to stop.
Thank you, I am actually, I started exercising every day now, lost a lot of weight and feel a lot better!

Take your own advice bro, believe that you are worth more than you are currently showing and live up to it, every single day!

ClubLevel

There will be a lot of games this season with not much rest after the short burst of games at the end of this season, so might be wise to have an extra defender or two this season as there's bound to be lots of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom