• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

senna

3015607667.jpg

Has he or has he not won more trophies than Harry Kane?

Goonger

Well considering Holding is levels above the likes Maguire and Stones we should be looking for a similar price. That said, we should be doing everything we can to keep Holding (our best CB in the last part of this season).

Sokratis i would want to keep as he an versatile, reliable and an experienced option. That said he will find it tough for game time with the likes Saliba, Gabriel, Holding and Mari ahead of him (I still prefer him to Luiz).

Probably get 10-15m for Mustafi due to his short lived purple patch in the third quarter of this season.

We might might be able to con WBA or Villa (brummies aren't the smartest of people) out of 3- 5m for Bellerin.

Mustafi is out until October they reckon, so we will do well to sell him at all I'm afraid. We couldnt do it when he was fit, & only we sign players that are injured.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Mustafi is out until October they reckon, so we will do well to sell him at all I'm afraid. We couldnt do it when he was fit, & only we sign players that are injured.

We signed Tierney with an injury, isn't much of an issue when shifting a player. But I think we'll keep Mustafi regardless and let his contract run out into next summer.

Sokratis and Holding are the more likely ones to leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There is still no updates followed from yesterday reports i hope it's not made up story.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don’t want to get too excited over this one but there’s lots adding up. The RMC guy saying a 4th club has entered the picture just after we confirm Europa and get a load of money. Then you had the local report saying we’re in discussions.

Currently thinking of old grannies to try and get rid of a semi.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Already have a relationship with Lille, Favela core in Luiz, Willian, Martinell, Mari, Tierney and Edu. London and starting CB role likely.

Can’t imagine he wouldn’t want to come.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arteta is only playing 3 at the back because we only got bums atm. He’s not playing a 3 if he has proper competent CB’s to pick from.

Against big teams we'll be playing a back 3 for at least another year. Still won't have the players to go toe to toe with City or Liverpool after this summer.

We'll have different formations for different games.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Against big teams we'll be playing a back 3 for at least another year. Still won't have the players to go toe to toe with City or Liverpool after this summer.

We'll have different formations for different games.
Yeah, the big games Arteta will tinker, I’ll count even Wolves/Leicester as a big game. Against everybody else Arteta will probably have a set system that isn’t a 3 at the back.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah, the big games Arteta will tinker, I’ll count even Wolves/Leicester as a big game. Against everybody else Arteta will probably have a set system that isn’t a 3 at the back.

Yeah no doubt. Probably see us signing 2 CB's in this summer and the next considering the amount that are leaving regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom