• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Been tooting that horn for almost 2 years now, was checking my post history on the matter and I'm sad that I've been spot on for a lot of this so far.

Want nothing more than to be proved wrong.
At least Edu will force Kroenke to sell the club if he keep putting us in trouble ;)

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nah I don't like this narrow minded thinking. Massive massive businesses are making redundancies, it's happening everywhere and of course it's happening at Arsenal.

I don't think it's as easy to say here's more money keep your jobs otherwise redundancies wouldn't happen anywhere.

What makes it look bad is how much footballers earn compared to the other people who've lost their jobs but that's the industries fault.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Probably should have written in Europa qualification... 'via League'. :facepalm:

They finished 8th ffs.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
At least Edu will force Kroenke to sell the club if he keep putting us in trouble ;)

Edu is a yes man, I've said so already. I'll reiterate, I want him to prove me wrong and I'll gladly eat that humble pie.

The only scenario in which the club's ownership changes hands is one where the Banks take it from Kroenke's hands.

We'll see @GDeep™ actually quiting the forum before that ever happens.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't Sanllehi the guy that brought Neymar to Barca illegally? And now he runs our club and we're surprised when the club does dodgy sh*t. Haha maybe we're just idiots for being surprised when the signs were already there :lol:

A few of us have been calling it for a while now, some just prefer to overlook his history.

Raul needs to go back to Barca and take the his bums with him there, they’d like how that club operate too with all that Barca DNA crap.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A few of us have been calling it for a while now, some just prefer to overlook his history.

Raul needs to go back to Barca and take the his bums with him there, they’d like how that club operate too with all that Barca DNA crap.

Raul will probably get sacked if we spend even more years out the CL. Just wonder how long the Kronkes give him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Cagigao signed Saliba too according to Kike Marin.

Mate he literally had 88 potential on Fifa before we we're linked and I pretended I'd watched him loads and said he's a huge prospect.

Don't need Cagigao for that.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Really poor from the club.

Edu is ruining his rep. Arsenal run by the underworld. The warning signs were there with Luiz & Cedric.

GDeep™

League is very weak

They won’t take him back at Barcelona. He spent over a billion in transfers while there, most flopped.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Wild ride that with lots of emotions, overreacting and dismissing valid concerns side by side. There are even people on reddit that just months ago wanting us be bought by Sheikh's and praising our Qatar training camps crying over how we treat our employees.

Which is :rofl:

IMO, very sad what happened and shows how ****ed up some differences between staff, players, agents and owners have become. It's honestly by far also not the most inhumane thing happening in football, nor in regards to our own club though.

As for what that means: I'm worried, I don't know how it will end up and I still think in general we move in a better direction, but I'd be lying if I'm not worried where we'll end up especially in relation to Kia.

Brave new world.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
This is one of the most worrying things I've seen from the club lately. It seems like one thing after another that you try to ignore...
Mhikitaryan's massive contract
the powerstruggle and getting rid of Sven because we dont want to focus on scouting as much
links with superagents
paying Kia to finish the deal pretty much already done with Evertone for Iwobi
nearly all signings are Kia's clients or were scouted before Raul's promotion
big contracts for players with massive questions over their heads - Soares, Mari
Extending Luiz's contract
Removing the most experienced and senior scouts...

like it leads to one conclusion and its not a nice...

and wahtever you do you dont dismantle a scouting network built up over years for whover happens to be on your speedial

Its actually a disgrace if we dont implement a new properly structured scouting network... but we got rid of Sven who was the one who actually has the ability to... what kind of fkin ability or desire has Raul to do that after he got rid of the best man for the job?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also the whole big **** Don Raul thing should be put to bed. If you genuinely think an agent-led approach is the best approach and you believe this will take us in the right direction then go ahead, call him Don Raul all you like. Otherwise don't glorify him.

The worst case scenario when your club is run like Arsenal under Wenger is that you fail to buy the best players and you struggle to compete. The worst case scenario when your club is run by a potentially corrupt person is much, much worse.

Arsenal don't exist in a bubble. Leeds didn't when they overspent, nor did Juve when they fixed matches. If a club is run badly enough it will fall down the table no matter how big it is.

Yeah that's alarmist but it is what it is, the club looks dodgy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom