• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

champions league draw to be open

Adam

Established Member
1 in 6 chance of playing Chelski. Odds favour us not to meet them at this stage, especially as we are not even through!

kNiteMare

I actually wouldnt mind meeting Chelsea at all.

We will probably beat them, and losing 5 times to Arsenal in one season would probably mean Chelsea would never get back up again.

arsenal4life

i hope if we advance to meet Lyon or Porto or Monaco or in the first choice
this will be very good to reach the semi final without facing a big fish
Chelsea and Deportive in the seconed
Real and Milan in the third

Legend#1

Established Member
Lyon are a great team with great players, they will be very hard

I would like Sparta to beat AC and us to get Sparta if we get through tonight

thegame24

Established Member
I heard they will also do that uefa cup type thing. When you know which team you might face in semis.

Very interesting.

tbbosa

If AC Milan Qualify..I have a gut feeling that we will meet them ..otherwise it could be Porto!!!!

Watch this space.

WHAFC

Assuming that we get through, I would hope to avoid Real Madrid, surely thats the final all neautrals want, Arsenal v Real, lets get them in Schalke in May! I would also like to avoid Chelski, not that I don't think we would beat them, but this is Europe, I want to meet teams that we don't normally face in domestic competitions.

Nawoo

I just hope we friggin don't get Deportivo again

man i hate that team. the only team to completely comprehensively beat us :D It was fun to watch though, they were just so good.

Veleron is :shock:

Alexone234

I hope that Real get knocked out too. If we get through, I wouldn't mind playing Lyon and a Milan v Arsenal final would be a real test of how far we have come.

sean

yep i agree, monaco is the team i want us to draw.

small ho,me ground with little atmosphere , means less intimdation for the ref.

unlike a lot of you i do not want lyon.

they impressed me more than a lot of teams and have 4 or 5 players who can go past players with ease.

porto/monaco are the 2 i would prefer with chelsea as third choice for the easiest type games to progress.

kanooo

Well, now that the dust has been settled after the second round, let's see what to expect in the quarter finals.

After checking out the performances in the second round, the teams that I don't want us to meet are .....

1) Real Madrid (I must have been joking when I posted earlier that I prefer to meet them).

2) AC Milan (A really solid performance today. Shevchenko has been playing really well this season as well. And don't forget Kaka and Inzaghi).

3) Deportivo

4) Chelsea (They will be looking for revenge ... but I am still confident we'll go through should we meet them)

5) Porto (Am I underestimating them or were the Manscum that bad?)

6) Monaco (I don't think they defeated Deportivo 8:3 for nothing. And of course - this guy - Prso).

7) Lyon

Aussie

Established Member
If we draw Porto all we will be seeing is DIVING but we should be able to beat them. When is the draw.

skart14

we shouldn't dismiss any of the teams though...To be in the quater finals of the champions league you have to be pretty good....

Top Bottom