• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I hope Arteta is ruthless enough to make the big decisions necessary this and won`t be afraid to get rid of players like Lacazette, Bellerin, Kolasinac, Torreira, Mustafi and Sokratis. Obviously not all of them will leave but they should all be sold if a good offer comes in. I was a huge Wenger-fan but always felt his loyalty and faith in his players was more of a weakness than a strength, at least in his latter years. Despite the very satisfying end to the season we still have a big job to do this summer and hopefully Arteta is brave enough to what what is necessary.

TriniGunner

I hope Arteta is ruthless enough to make the big decisions necessary this and won`t be afraid to get rid of players like Lacazette, Bellerin, Kolasinac, Torreira, Mustafi and Sokratis. Obviously not all of them will leave but they should all be sold if a good offer comes in. I was a huge Wenger-fan but always felt his loyalty and faith in his players was more of a weakness than a strength, at least in his latter years. Despite the very satisfying end to the season we still have a big job to do this summer and hopefully Arteta is brave enough to what what is necessary.

Why does everyone want to get rid of Lacazette? I just don't get it.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Why does everyone want to get rid of Lacazette? I just don't get it.

1 in 3 striker playing next to Auba is my guess.

Personally don't think Laca is a top striker, nothing personal but we do need more goals generally from the frontline.

Manberg

Predator
Arteta's going to have to get ruthless very soon, telling some players who he's recently been hugging that they're not in his plans. Won't be easy.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Does anyone know how our pre-season will be? When are the players back in training? All training done in London or was there talk about a mini tour in Scotland and Ireland?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

I feel like this photo will be used a lot on AM in the future...
57-BDA168-CB32-4336-AC88-6717-F9-F78705.jpg

Manberg

Predator
I’d like to hear from Arteta on the situation regarding the sacking of staff and replacing the scouting network with agent links. I want to hear his opinion. If he’s very unhappy about the whole thing I can imagine he be the type to put forward ultimatums.

Tsar

I’d like to hear from Arteta on the situation regarding the sacking of staff and replacing the scouting network with agent links. I want to hear his opinion. If he’s very unhappy about the whole thing I can imagine he be the type to put forward ultimatums.

He is not going to do that. Firstly the journalists wont ask those kinda questions, as long there are articles to be written about Chelsea, Liverpool and City, secoundly, I dont believe he is allowed to talk about strategy with the press. The board wont allow this.

scytheavatar

Established Member

He is the one who is pushing us to sign Willian so why would he be unhappy about the direction the club is going to support him?

Manberg

Predator
He is the one who is pushing us to sign Willian so why would he be unhappy about the direction the club is going to support him?

Maybe. But I’m not sure if Arteta’s very involved with transfers, it seems Edu is having a big influence. There are reports the club wants to sell players whom Arteta wants to keep, such as AMN.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Arteta is used to the Man City System. I doubt he disagrees with the transfer direction. The non-essential staff however, thats a different question.

Top Bottom