• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This is total bullsh*t imo. How is Kia going to be calling the shots at Arsenal but not know they can’t afford two of his clients.

Mental stuff.

Not only that, we seemingly value Guendouzi at €25m if we look at the Partey offer, so they’re saying we turned down the chance to sign Coutinho for what would’ve been worth around £30m (Guendouzi’s value + £7m). Complete bollocks.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So Barça wants Guendouzi + 7M£ for 1 year of Coutinho ? :lol:

Surely that can't be for buying Coutinho entirely (even assuming they wanna get rid of his 240K per week salary). They still paid 120M for the guy.

Might as well send Guendouzi to Lyon for Aouar.

So much bullshit news from these guys. Better to just switch off and wait for Ornstein news.

The article says it was a swap deal, not Guendouzi and £7m to loan Coutinho.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
The problem with Barça sources is that the club is pushing him like gypsies their rosemary leaves. Even from a respected source I don't trust it because Barça will be purposefully filtering information to drum up interest and it's just the nature of the journalism in my country, the journos are so in bed with their respective clubs that it's hard to not suspect them pushing their clubs interests.

I have a feeling that Arteta's main priority now is Thomas, and that he'll go for a younger attacking midfielder if finances permit after, and if not will get by with Willian. A mistake, IMO, Willian is a good signing but we still need more creative players more than we need Thomas.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Seems we could get Coutinho whenever we wanted but we may have another target in mind.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Seems we could get Coutinho whenever we wanted but we may have another target in mind.

Yeah Coutinho seems to be the easiest target. Definitely a lot of other options, would rather us explore everything before settling.

I think a lot of business will be done after teams start getting knocked out the CL/EL. For example Lyon will likely get knocked out tomorrow by Juve and Aouar talk will start after that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Coutinho seems to be the easiest target. Definitely a lot of other options, would rather us explore everything before settling.

I think a lot of business will be done after teams start getting knocked out the CL/EL. For example Lyon will likely get knocked out tomorrow by Juve and Aouar talk will start after that.

Aourar has had 3 assists in the league all season. Not at my club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom