• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hearing he’s shagging a milf.

The old bag probably wants a move to Spain.

Yeah I call him a “he impressed me in training” merchant.
Some of the lineups he was picking were ridiculous. :lol:

A lot of players got undeserved minutes imo. Think we can unanimously agree on Kola but I also think Eddie and Willock got more minutes than they deserved by training well.

If I wasn't star struck how you pick up girls at the bar I would enter a fight with you about this.

I think its wise what Arteta is doing. Not only is almost everything he says in media aimed to build um confidence on all his players but he is also making things that players need to give everything every day so we can overperform our squad cost and aim at trying to win stuff!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If I wasn't star struck how you pick up girls at the bar I would enter a fight with you about this.

I think its wise what Arteta is doing. Not only is almost everything he says in media aimed to build um confidence on all his players but he is also making things that players need to give everything every day so we can overperform our squad cost and aim at trying to win stuff!
:rofl:

I mean, it was never a serious criticism. Just something I would say when he picked a lineup I wasn’t a fan of.

I like that he backs the players he rates and gives them minutes, I just won’t always agree with him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When was AMN a troublemaker? He said he wasn't happy with the criticism when he was playing in a role he didn't like playing. That was during a time when he was in his worst form in his short career in a team that was in completely off. Hardly disrespecting the coach and the hierarchy or causing trouble in the background.

Guendouzi isn't good enough to have to deal with all this BS.
Others called him a trouble maker, not me.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

It may have been the only one he's ever going to see. With that kind of mentality he's going to be a journeyman at worse and worse clubs.
He’s 20 so he has some time but I hope he matures quick for his own sake. Still has a bright future but needs a good kick in the rear, where’s Paolo Di Canio managing nowadays?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Hearing he’s shagging a milf.

The old bag probably wants a move to Spain.
hqdefault.jpg

Can confirm that one chief, they’re currently looking at properties in Mallorca.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I call him a “he impressed me in training” merchant.
Some of the lineups he was picking were ridiculous. :lol:

A lot of players got undeserved minutes imo. Think we can unanimously agree on Kola but I also think Eddie and Willock got more minutes than they deserved by training well.
Nah, Eddie earned his minutes IMO.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
:lol:Just a shame really.

Sometimes people just don’t get on, no need to make anyone a villain in this scenario. If stories about him leaving a previous club due to discipline are also true then he’s probably a bit of ****.

Don’t think it’s worth leaving over but he’s ballsy, I’ll give him that. :lol:
Really, ballsy?
[mode edit: unacceptable]

Last edited by a moderator:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Confirmed. You are emery in disguise. No wonder u been posting so much trying to kill the FA Cup buzz..
What are you on about??

Do you really think I wanted him on the pitch?? It doesn’t take a huge amount of your IQ to see what I was doing there. Maybe I should have also mentioned fellaini to make it more obvious for you...Still not have a clue? Why did I put guendouzi in the same sentence with willian/luiz but not xhaka/cabellos? I guess I have given you enough hints for your clever brain.

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Confirmed. You are emery in disguise. No wonder u been posting so much trying to kill the FA Cup buzz..
What did I post to “kill the fa cup buzz”? You are just making up shxt.

Because I said Arteta was so amazing? and he thanks Pep for that? Someone came and argue that he got it from wenger. I use my tactical knowledge to analyse for him that he actually learn them from pep not wenger.

Didn’t change the fact that how much I think Arteta is a tactical genius, and how much he deserves winning the fa cup, regardless of him getting it from pep or wenger. I’m just arguing for the truth.

The truth is Arteta is a tactical genius and he learned it from pep (tactics and video analysis is wenger’s weakness). Arteta learned other things like man management or macro perspective to how to bring the club forward from wenger, but not tactics, only tactics will actually wins you football games. He has improved us a lot. I’m so happy that he bring us the fa cup. And of course he is a lot better than emery in any aspect of being a manager.

That person whom I argued with or myself could be right/wrong. But the arguments itself has nothing to do about up-playing /down-playing the fa cup win.

1)We celebrate/not celebrate fa cup win
2)We think Arteta is tactically great, but does he get it from pep/wenger?

These are two completely different discussion topics and we were definitely discussing 2). Discussing on 2), doesn’t affect if we celebrate on 1).
Are you not clever enough to see this?

And did you not see my posts that mentioned how Arteta has tactically outclassed lampard? That was posted straight after the match before any tactical analysis was posted on youtube.

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
What did I post to “kill the fa cup buzz”? You are just making up shxt.

Because I said Arteta was so amazing? and he thanks Pep for that? Someone came and argue that he got it from wenger. I use my tactical knowledge to analyse for him that he actually learn them from pep not wenger.

Didn’t change the fact that how much I think Arteta is a tactical genius, and how much he deserves winning the fa cup, regardless of him getting it from pep or wenger. I’m just arguing for the truth.

The truth is Arteta is a tactical genius and he learned it from pep (tactics and video analysis is wenger’s weakness). Arteta learned other things like man management or macro perspective to how to bring the club forward from wenger, but not tactics, that actually wins you football games. He has improved us a lot. I’m so happy that he bring us the fa cup. And of course he is a lot better than emery in any aspect of being a manager.

That person whom I argued with or myself could be right/wrong. But the arguments itself has nothing to do about up-playing /down-playing the fa cup win.

1)We celebrate/not celebrate fa cup win
2)We think Arteta is tactically great, but does he get it from pep/wenger?

These are two completely different discussion topics and we were definitely discussing 2). Discussing on 2), doesn’t affect if we celebrate on 1).
Are you not clever enough to see this?

And did you not see my posts that mentioned how Arteta has tactically outclassed lampard? That was posted straight after the match before any tactical analysis was posted on youtube.
Ok Unai. .. don't get your panties in a twist

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Ok Unai. .. don't get your panties in a twist
You still don't understand why I said I wanted guendouzi to play with Willian/Fellaini/Luiz??

It was clearly a joke. Does not take a 3 years old brain to see that. The first time you didn’t get it, I give you that. But after giving you hints and you still couldn’t get it. You are being very “smart” here.

Again, you are making things up. What did I post to make you think I am a fan of emery? Arteta is clearly miles better, not just tactically and in many other aspect as well. All I did was praising Arteta as a tactical genius. Emery was nothing compares to Arteta. And you think I like emery because of that? You need to fix your logic.

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
You still don't understand why I said I wanted guendouzi to play with Willian/Fellaini/Luiz??

It was clearly a joke. Does not take a 3 years old brain to see that. The first time you didn’t get it, I give you that. But after giving you hints and you still couldn’t get it. You are being very “smart” here.

Again, you are making things up. What did I post to make you think I am a fan of emery? Arteta is clearly miles better, not just tactically and in many other aspect as well. All I did was praising Arteta as a tactical genius. Emery was nothing compares to Arteta. And you think I like emery because of that? You need to fix your logic.

Ok you want to keep pretending to be a protagonist and typing yards of tactical jargon to cover your tracks.. doesn't fool me. Unai, you were a Patsy and spineless and had no man management skills. You were in love with doozi and his hair and you almost destroyed Arsenal and its values... We were lucky that a few old guard remained steadfast and got you kicked out ..hahhaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom