• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Played ok and featured in every Arteta game pre Covid? Honestly I don’t know if his desire is there anymore.

There are clear problems behind the scenes. We don’t know what they are because they’re kept secret. But at the same time, you can’t use that lack of knowledge for denying that there are issues.

Manberg

Predator
So you made claims about his attitude but can’t back them up? Fair enough.

His body language on the pitch tells the story. His body language when he was holding up an umbrella tells a similar story. If you have intelligence, you can paint a picture of what is happening, without sauces for definitive proof.

GDeep™

League is very weak
His body language on the pitch tells the story. His body language when he was holding up an umbrella tells a similar story. If you have intelligence, you can paint a picture of what is happening, without sauces for definitive proof.

Ok. You have nothing to add here really.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
That game against Sp**s when Mustafi scored a header Özil was the best man on the pitch. Was really good against a bleak Utd side in october 2015. Also great against pool previous that year. So he has performed in big games, but not regularly by any stretch of the imagination. There in lies the problem.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That game against Sp**s when Mustafi scored a header Özil was the best man on the pitch. .
I think that performance was overrated. He got some praise because he ran a Kms and he stuck his foot in a little

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have you ever been overly concerned when Özil had an injury in the past 3 years?

But Ramsey, Bellerin, Kos and monreal are all players that have impacted us negatively when they had injuries in recent years

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey and Alexis won us FA cups. Özil was a passenger. Did well in 2017 but that’s when he was playing for the contract.

Remember the 6-3 loss to City? Özil got bullocked by Per for not applauding Arsenal fans. He never performed in big games, even before the contract.
what does that prove?

Özil didn't take us to any fùcking Europa league final. That Europa league run was all Auba, Laca and Ramsey.

I suspect if he was here when we won the FA cup this season, you'd probably have said "bUt Özil wOn uS tHE Fa cUP"
good one you if ****ting on Özil brings you peace. go ahead and knock yourself out.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So how is this working for all those who think this is vindication for Özil... Is it a case of Özil definitely being a greedy **** if the club decide to NOT get rid of jobs, then? Because if this is vindication in your eyes, what was he yesterday?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
giphy.gif
Top tier ITK, wasn't familiar with him but @OnlyOne is a long-time follower I'm told:

blaze_of_glory

I'm as big an Özil guy as anyone, but the only thing that make sense as something preventing him from playing that can't be disclosed is if he has some threats against him. Which is possible given the attack earlier this year but still seems very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom