• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Risky play selling Bellerin. Don’t feel like his really had not much time post injury and AMN’s best performances have been at RWB not RB.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The guy actually has a podcast out with guests from the football world. Gave the first few episodes a listen (#1 Gnabry #2 Yedlin #3 Mings). Pretty decent.

You get a good view of what he is all about. Seems like a smart down to earth bloke. Actually cares about more things than football and money.

Think he'll call it quits one day.
Heard Rogan wants to expand his exposure in the UK and tapped up the Queen for his JRE podcast but has settled on Hector. Look forward to it!

senna

Except for the odd assist or run once in a blue moon, he's been a liability defensively and does not take his man on, playing it safely by passing it backwards for the past 3 years, so yes, seriously.

Question how much football you watch or arsenal. Over the last 3 years, really? Was clearly one of the better players under Emery (not saying much) but basically our attacking under Emery went downhill as soon as he got injured and then best part of 9 months injured. Also if you've seen Luiz, mustafi, kolasinac play I think Bellerin's liabilities as a defender is not our biggest worry.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
How reliable is Matt Law? I would love to see us get some cash for Bellerín and convince Maitland-Niles that is his best position (it is), but for some reason I feel like he is very ingrained in the club here and that is a bullshit rumour.

Matt Law doesn't know anything about Arsenal's inner workings. Never has. Anti Arsenal journo too. I wouldn't lose any sleep unless confirmed by more reliable sources.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Risky play selling Bellerin. Don’t feel like his really had not much time post injury and AMN’s best performances have been at RWB not RB.

AMN best perfomances this season has been at RWB.

Chambers, Cedric and Sokratis best peformances at RB this season.

Bellerin's best peformance has been recording his Love Island audition video on his phone from our bench.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Is there a 22m RB out there if we opted for the Italian over Gabriel?

I cant think of a starter RB... seems to have been a few injuries & a few early transfers at the position.

Guess Semedo on some Barce out lists but dont fancy him in the prem. Signed a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom