• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I miss Mark T. Who was it that drove him mad and made him leave again?:lol:

edit: of course it was my guy @BigPoppaPump my other guy @Furious has killed off a few members as well. :lol:

@Furious has this amazing ability to deliver soul-crushing rebukes to the poor hapless members who enter his field of vision & have the temerity of uttering, what he appropriately deems to be, pure nonsense. What's truly amazing though is that, once that member falls/disappears, a new pic of Larry Fishburne appears to replace the previous one.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing who the next unfortunate victim is just to know from what movie the next avatar is going to be :lol:

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We have 7 CB's at the moment. Considering that Arteta is probably going to play mostly with a back 4 next season, how many do we need to get rid of if we want to bring in another?
Reckon back three will be common next season, I mean what a great way to ease Gabriel and Saliba in on either side of David Luiz. Early to say, but looks like a perfect move to keep him around.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Reckon back three will be common next season, I mean what a great way to ease Gabriel and Saliba in on either side of David Luiz. Early to say, but looks like a perfect move to keep him around.

Still doesn’t fix the chance creation issue which is this teams one glaring weakness. That will continue to be the case with an extra CB instead of a midfielder.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Still doesn’t fix the chance creation issue which is this teams one glaring weakness. That will continue to be the case with an extra CB instead of a midfielder.
343 is not an inherently “non-creative” formation, it just depends on the personnel. Wenger’s 343 didn’t have a creative problem. Can’t be doing it with three strikers like we’re doing now though.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Don't think so. Three-at-the-back was temporary measure. Arteta will likely go for Saliba-Older CB, Gabriel-Older CB combinations.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
343 is not an inherently “non-creative” formation, it just depends on the personnel. Wenger’s 343 didn’t have a creative problem. Can’t be doing it with three strikers like we’re doing now though.

Wenger played Ramsey a lot in that as well. Ceballos and Xhaka or one of Ceballos/Xhaka and Partey isn’t giving enough from midfield.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Be that as it may, I was just saying it could help Gabriel and Saliba.

Manberg

Predator
We could go 3-4-3 in big games, and 4-3-3 in easier games. We were a calamity against Watford with a back 4 so we’d have to hope the new defenders are good for it. Also depends on getting Partey and the creative/goal scoring midfielder. If we don’t get them, should stick with 3-4-3.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Furious has this amazing ability to deliver soul-crushing rebukes to the poor hapless members who enter his field of vision & have the temerity of uttering, what he appropriately deems to be, utter nonsense. What's truly amazing though is that, once that member falls/disappears, a new pic o Larry Fishburne appears to replace the previous one.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing who the next unfortunate victim is just to know from what movie the next avatar is going to be :lol:
He’s actually calmed down these days. When he was Furious Stylez he was a menace to society. :lol:

Who remembers Wurzlsep? He made furious look like Mark Tobias. There was a point where getting Wurzl’d was every posters biggest fear. :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He’s actually calmed down these days. When he was Furious Stylez he was a menace to society. :lol:

Who remembers Wurzlsep? He made furious look like Mark Tobias. There was a point where getting Wurzl’d was every posters biggest fear. :lol:

I was a reader back then before joining in 2016. Interesting times & the forum's always been populated by a cast of entertaining characters :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem very close now unless it's injury there no reason why he shouldn't take part in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom