• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Are we really doing this as well as Willian, Partey, CB & Ceballos? This would be a great window and give us a real chance of competing!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Are we really doing this as well as Willian, Partey, CB & Ceballos? This would be a great window and give us a real chance of competing!
tenor.gif

daron christie

Don’t see this happening now it seems we got Willian..it’s selling time now not buying ...until some names in the squad get sold don’t expect us to finance anything....we have too much dead wood to be making fire in the market

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Don’t see this happening now it seems we got Willian..it’s selling time now not buying ...until some names in the squad get sold don’t expect us to finance anything....we have too much dead wood to be making fire in the market

I'm always optimistic, at least its fun while it lasts mentality, rather than permanent doom and gloom. I think the recent financial restructuring was done to make sure we have a shot at getting back into CL next season. To do that we have to add some top players, these players will be a mixture of loans and signings to suit our budget. We have players like Guen & AMN who will be easier to sell, Holding too. The club will know some we may be stuck with and they will have calculated for that. After finishing 8th, we have to act or stay mid table.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Actually don't think Partey was prioritized over Zakaria, but rather assume Zakaria decided to stay at Gladbach for at least another year.

Rose is a great manager, has some Klopp vibes.
Oh, and they are going to play in the CL of course

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Because he is with bayern of course nothing happening similar to Partey. I hope we targeting better AM anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom