• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 2nd Leg Ties (August 7-8)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I switched off the Barca game when Messi scored his 2nd, only just realised it got ruled out :D

Where was the handball?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
For some reason Chelsea fans think they are going to win the game in the second half.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
I was a bit disappointed Puig dropped for S. Roberto starting in midfield but I see why Setien went for it.

Messi starts as RW but will always roam where he wants. Setien has pushed Semedo up from RB to RW when Barca are in possession. That means S. Roberto drops back to form the right sided part of a back 3 when Barca are in posession. That's allowed Messi to cut inside and get his first goal today.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Thiago should have got a yellow that would have kept him out the Barca game there.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Emerson will some Kolasinac-esque defending as Tolisso makes it 3-1

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Chelsea's s**t defending + Bayern tonking English teams over two legs. It's a perfect marriage :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom