• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can someone please explain to me why Cedric is considered such a poor signing? He has barely featured and he is a back-up RB with plenty of Premier League experience. He could very well be a poor signing, but I don't get slagging him off right now.

Tbf you shouldn’t be giving out four year contracts to rotation players for Southampton.

Its fine because we’re taking him on as a favour to Kia so hopefully he’ll send us some actual decent players but I’m pretty sure he’ll offer us very little going forwards.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Stop quoting me and tagging me to your rubbish posts, it’s getting annoying.

Ignore him. He has little to be at. He argues a point but doesnt actually back his own points up with substance.

I say X and give reasons why I belief that. He says Y with no reasons why. He just says I'm wrong.

You only have to look at the name to know the type of fan he is. Probably never been to see them in his life. Probably watches the matches the next day on youtube highlights and makes his judgements from that.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Tbf you shouldn’t be giving out four year contracts to rotation players for Southampton.

Its fine because we’re taking him on as a favour to Kia so hopefully he’ll send us some actual decent players but I’m pretty sure he’ll offer us very little going forwards.
28 year old seasoned PL player with international experience happy to play as back up.

Cedric isnt a terrible buy all things considered. He might turn out to be but ideal type of player on paper youd want as back up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

28 year old seasoned PL player with international experience happy to play as back up.

Cedric isnt a terrible buy all things considered. He might turn out to be but ideal type of player on paper youd want as back up.

I just feel you’d want some competition for places especially seen as Bellerin has looked very ropey in recent months.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Okay, I’ll explain in more detail.

A player seems to be all good or all worthless to you.
You don’t seem to see the grey areas. You won’t recognise that some players have strengths as well as weaknesses. To you, they’re just all top class or all garbage.

Re the defensiveness, it seems you care about being right in a discussion more than the content of it. I’ve never seen you concede a point and rethink an opinion for example.

Just my observations.
Thanks for posting, saving me the time to reply to the question posed to me originally. Couldn’t have worded it clearer or more neutral than you did.

Think the either or and black and white view on every player is quite grating. Pared with the defensiveness of a teenager it isn’t much fun to have to reply to. So again thanks for the effort. Doubt it will sink in the way it should, but regardless.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Ignore him. He has little to be at. He argues a point but doesnt actually back his own points up with substance.

I say X and give reasons why I belief that. He says Y with no reasons why. He just says I'm wrong.

You only have to look at the name to know the type of fan he is. Probably never been to see them in his life. Probably watches the matches the next day on youtube highlights and makes his judgements from that.

People on this forum are so silly with their player worship. Guys like @Makavelii would rather give me a character break down then tell me why Torreira is good because he knows there’s no redeeming qualities.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Thanks for posting, saving me the time to reply to the question posed to me originally. Couldn’t have worded it clearer or more neutral than you did.

Think the either or and black and white view on every player is quite grating. Pared with the defensiveness of a teenager it isn’t much fun to have to reply to. So again thanks for the effort. Doubt it will sink in the way it should, but regardless.

But this isn’t about me, I’m literally asking about Torreira and you guys started coming at my character lmao. I don’t care about that I want to know what I’m not seeing in a Torreira that you are.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Happens on AM every summer, people start writing lame paragraphs on each other.

I’ll be posting what I want and not reading most of what is written on here, most of it is BS anyway.

This method has served me well, 90% of stuff written on here (and I might even be being a bit generous with 90) is pure nonsense and not worth reading.

Token Yank

Profile I guess, attributes he possesses, age etc

He was meant to be a Coquelin that could pass but the biggest oversight from whoever bought him is that he he’s not athletic. Xhaka’s partner had to be able to cover ground and that’s such an easy thing to scout. Horrible transfer business considering the squad’s needs.
Been saying this for years. Our biggest issue has been athleticism in midfield. It's why I wish listed Ndidi and Doucoure in the past. It is also why this summer I don't care much about any transfer except for Partey. Additionally, after his poor game at Brighton, Ceballos came alive during the down stretch. Among his general technical quality, his best attribute was his energy, and hustle, like a Mohamed Elneny with talent.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Happens on AM every summer, people start writing lame paragraphs on each other.

I’ll be posting what I want and not reading most of what is written on here, most of it is BS anyway.
This method has served me well, 90% of stuff written on here (and I might even be being a bit generous with 90) is pure nonsense and not worth reading.
You better be reading my content wtf. :mad:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they really interested then it'll be perfect for us to get partey even tho they not interested on swaps.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If Atletico really want Torreira why don't we tell them they can only have him if they agree to a swap deal. They may eventually agree to a swap, it might help that both players play in the same position generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom